Handball pro problem

Dzwienkoswit

How unlock this trophy? I throw one Roman with another player many times and still dont pop...

It worked. The trophy description is wrong. As if someone had problems: we go to Thule, from the port we go left. There is a group of Romans and explosive barrels. It's best to play at normal difficulty. We throw a Roman so that the barrels explode and several enemies fall down. We will repeat it several times and it should work.

Edited by Dzwienkoswit

• 10 months later...

Alexgaara tipped for me, uninstall game and play new game (old save not compatible) v1.0 from beginning to thulean camp. There throw roman to barrels on bridge like youtube video. Worked on first time!

Edited by Junicca
Found solution

• 3 weeks later...

advice for all,just leave this for last trophy,update 1.06 patched this method

uninstall the game , start new game on easy then play till thule and you gonna do a mission camp and follow video above,I got it on 1st try

btw, how do we do it in legit method? I dont really understand how this trophy actually works...

Hi guys, 

I'm a little hopeless with this troohy. I got the digital version from the store... so no way to play the unpatched version. 

Has anyone found a workaround for this? 

For the legit way: Problem for us is, that Obelix is very capable of cathing a thrown roman, Asterix on the other hand is not so willing to catch. :( So in version 1.06 it seems impossible to get this done. 

• 2 weeks later...