Is there a way to replay the tutorial? Basics mastered trophy glitched

Kaph-

Is there a way to replay the tutorial? I skipped it when I reinstalled the game and the trophy didn't pop. I know it was possible with the previous version of the game.. like 2 years ago, but I can't find how with the current version.

It is one of the very last trophy I need for the plat, would be a shame if i'm locked out of the plat simply because I skipped the tutorial.

On 24/12/2019 at 0:46 PM, craigm1987 said:

I think you can replay it through the gift book if I remember correctly. You need to turn the page and you can select it from there. 

I did some research and you are right, it is supposed to be at the top of the first page of the reward book, but it is no longer there with the latest patch...

I guess I won't be getting that plat after all :(

13 hours ago, Kaph- said:

I did some research and you are right, it is supposed to be at the top of the first page of the reward book, but it is no longer there with the latest patch...

I guess I won't be getting that plat after all :(

Maybe a dumb question, but have you deleted the game & game data/ save files and redownload?

2 hours ago, Ptirle said:

That trophy is the only one I have, didn't played the game in a year or so, and don't really give a F if the plat is unobtainable, OCD cured. Rejoice! 

Honestly, I feel you. I lowkey think that this is exactly what I needed to finally combat my OCD when it comes to trophies. So...thanks CDPR...? 

3 hours ago, Sydoki said:

Honestly, I feel you. I lowkey think that this is exactly what I needed to finally combat my OCD when it comes to trophies. So...thanks CDPR...? 

Yeah, big thanks, ? who cares really, nobody is going to look at my profile and say: Look at this guy, his completition is bellow 90%. Plat and complete what you like. I liked Gwent but didnt have the time to play it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/12/2019 at 1:36 AM, pewiha said:

Try to ask the support, perhaps they van help you. 

Just got an answer from the support confirming that the tutorial is not replayable and that if the trophy wasn't credited, there is no way for me to get it. Oh well..

On 27/12/2019 at 1:43 AM, AJ_-_808 said:

Maybe a dumb question, but have you deleted the game & game data/ save files and redownload?

Yes, I did try, but no success

• 1 month later...