Enlightened, help!

Han_the_Dragon

Hi, from what I read, to earn this trophy, all that was needed was to win (no 1st place tie) the Ultimate SRRL Season 2 tournament, that unlocks at lvl35. 

Well, I just did it, won the 4 first races, lost the last, second place had 34 points, me 40, but didn't got trophy at all.. 

Is there anything else that's needed to earn it? 

Note: I was playing on the unpatched disc version. 

Edit: ok, it somehow glitched. After downloading the patch and restarting the game, when I went to career mode I finely got the notice about completing the career. After that I did the championship again and the trophy unlocked without problem. 

I also noticed that while the top speed of the Lunare was lowered, the handling improved (overall lap times became slower), but the AI also became overall slower, making this championship easier for me. I used the same Ship+setup on both times. 

Said that, now I have been getting Gold Medals on earlier events, and on some events the AI does feel more aggressive. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
Problem solved
  • Like 2

• 3 years later...

Ok, so I had the same problem playing v1.00 and ended up doing pretty much the same thing as you. The only difference is that instead of completely replaying the last event I just played another event (I chose a Survival one) until I got a Bronze medal. When the event ended, I got the Enlightened trophy.

I hope this information is useful to someone experiencing the same thing. :)

Edited by JorgeSleep