The New Year's Resolution Event (Event Finished)

Sure, sign me up!  Here's a tentative list of some stuff I may play.

Lose the Weight -  Dark Cloud

Focus on Family - htoL#NiQ - The Firefly Diary - This one isn't obvious at first since it seems like you're just leading a young girl with a firefly, but when you start getting the memory fragments they always show the girl with people who appear to be her parents.  Since those are the majority of what story this game has and most of the characters, it fits.

Update Relationship Status -

Go to the Gym - Danganronpa 1+2 Reload

Find Time For Yourself -  Queen's Quest 3 - It's an Artifex Mundi game and about the only one I own since it was more to get that elusive Q titled plat.

Get a Better Job - Valiant Hearts: The Great War - So I finally got this on PSN and maybe it's about time to get around to playing it (I've had the Xbox 360 version forever, but don't like playing the 360 much)

Finish Your Masterpiece - Okami HD

Volunteer More -  Seek Hearts - It may not be out in NA yet, but we already have a trophy list and it has a trophy for completing all quests which indicates that it has sidequests like every other Kemco game.

Do Better in School -  Corpse Party: Blood Drive

Make More Money -

Also if by chance I finish 10 games, no need to enter me into the drawing.  The game just isn't my sort of game.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

I might consider joining the event for the badge. I want a badge. Would like to know what the badge looks like, though, so I can know what i'm aiming for.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Removed off topic discussion
  • Like 1

Yeah! A new Eigen event which I will definitively be joining. Will be figuring what games fit the categories as I'm clearing them for the ABC challenge.

Also, if I do all 10 challenges, I do not need to be included in the raffle as I already have a copy of Spider-Man! I am still thankful for the generosity!

I'll play, but with some asterisks: I don't need to be entered into the drawing, and I'll be going for the platinum trophies for these games (some I've beaten already but haven't started to trophy hunt)...

Volunteer More: Borderlands

Lose the Weight: Borderlands 2

Focus on Family: The Last of Us (Remastered)

Update Relationship Status: Until Dawn

Go to the Gym: All Assassin's Creed Games Available on PS4

Find Time for Self: The Witcher 3

Get a Better Job: Virginia (although her job is pretty sick)

Finish Masterpiece: Okami HD

Do Better in School: Life Is Strange

Make More Money: Red Dead Redemption II

Among others I'll go for but there's the ground work :) thanks for the inspiration

Lose the Weight: South Park: The Stick of Truth PS4
Focus on Family: Beyond: Two Souls
Update Relationship Status: Detroit Become Human
Go to the Gym: God of War
Find Time for Yourself: Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
Get a Better Job: Late Shift
Finish Your Masterpiece: Inksplosion
Volunteer More: Cat Quest
Do Better In School: Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story
Make More Money: South Park: Fractured but Whole

I'll definitely join the event! ^^

I'll need to come up with a list later as I'm on mobile right now and it's annoying to type out lists on mobile :P But I love the categories you've come up with, they're a nice twist on new year's resolutions! (I'm sure I've made all of them at least once....)

I somehow haven't bought Spider-Man yet despite wanting it since it was released, but I'm in the UK so postage would be too expensive and I'd feel bad (plus customs can be an issue). So don't enter me for the draw either ^_^

Edited by Kristycism
Removing off topic discussion
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Kristycism said:

I somehow haven't bought Spider-Man yet despite wanting it since it was released, but I'm in the UK so postage would be too expensive and I'd feel bad (plus customs can be an issue). So don't enter me for the draw either ^_^

Overseas postage is only about $5 more than in-states postage, so it's not that expensive. If that's you're only reason for opting out, you shouldn't :)

I'm definitely in! I'll update this post once I have a list of games ?

EDIT: Here is my list so far! Trying to not start too many games before I plug through more of my backlog.

Lose Weight:

S063a1d.png Focus on Family: Bioshock Infinite (PS4) 88%

S1c408c.png Update Relationship Status: The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan 19%

S19263a.png Go to the Gym: Brutal Legend 72%

Time For Yourself:

S68e900.png Better Job: Bendy and the Ink Machine 77%

Finish Your Masterpiece: 

S18d87a.png Volunteer More: Trover Saves the Universe 0%

Do Better in School:

S88259a.png Make More Money: Assassin's Creed Rogue (PS3) 80%

Edited by Yen-Pop

Here's my list:

Lose the Weight - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered (one of the trophies requires a speedrun with the Doughnut Drake i.e. obese Drake skin. I hope that counts.)

Focus on Family - The Last of Us: Remastered (I'll probably get a bit of a head start on the multiplayer.)

Update Relationship Status - Mass Effect

Go to the Gym - God of War (PS3)

Find Time For Yourself - Everybody's Golf (fishing mini-game)

Get a Better Job - Spider-Man (yes he loses it before the halfway point, but who cares?)

Finish Your Masterpiece - Sound Shapes

Volunteer More - Dragon Age: Origins

Do Better in School - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (if I can find a copy of the Ultimate Sith Edition that doesn't cost my house, if not I'll go with LEGO Harry Potter)

Make More Money - LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2

I'd also like to opt out of the prizes; I already own Spider-Man and have no interest in going through the rigamarole of setting up a US account to use the gift card.

Edited by SpaghettiGrabsy
Cleaning up formatting
  • Like 1