The New Year's Resolution Event (Event Finished)

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

@eigen-space I need a ruling for the Job category. I was thinking about using Control for that instead of using it for the Family category. The basis of the game has you taking over as director of the FBC. I think it is reasonable based on what others are using?

Update on games I have finished so far

Lose the Weight -

Focus on Family - 

Update Relationship Status - :platinum: One Night Stand

Go to the Gym - 

Find Time For Yourself -  :platinum: Shalnor Legends: Sacred Lands

Get a Better Job - 

Finish Your Masterpiece - 

Volunteer More - 

Do Better in School - 

Make More Money -  :platinum: The Crew 2

I'm not familiar with the game, and I don't know what FBC stands for. If it's reasonable to assume that you collect a paycheck as the director of the FBC, then it counts as a job.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I'm not familiar with the game, and I don't know what FBC stands for. If it's reasonable to assume that you collect a paycheck as the director of the FBC, then it counts as a job.

It’s the Federal Bureau of Control. I would assume there is a pay check. It’s probably quite analogous to the Sheriff role in The Wolf Among Us. 

Control is a great game btw. One of the best games I’ve played in quite a while.

Second Update 

Lose the Weight -   Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA ( Sahad )  :platinum:

Focus on Family -  Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons  100 % 

Update Relationship Status 

Go to the Gym - Dragon Ball Z Kakarot

Find Time For Yourself -  

Get a Better Job - 

Finish Your Masterpiece 

Volunteer More 

Do Better in School -  Final Fantasy VIII Remaster :platinum:

Make More Money -

I’m not sure that I’ll find five more games to complete the challenge orz

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DamagingRob said:

I already bought it, but how long it will sit in the backlog remains to be seen. :P Amazon and Walmart sell it pretty cheap.

I noticed that Amazon has it for really cheap at the moment.  I have the same problem though, if I bought it I'm sure it would sit in my backlog for a while....my button mashing thumb isn't ready for another Musou-style game yet :P 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

I think I'll probably be slowing down a lot with the rest of my list, mostly due to potential work opportunities and reduced time to play

Good luck with your work opportunities! 

On topic: I've been working on Hatsune Miku for 2 weeks. Most of the trophies are very grindy, and I haven't been doing them while I play the songs, which is what you're meant to do. My goal is to finish it by late next week, so I really need to start the grind. 

• Like 3

On 1/30/2020 at 9:19 AM, MattbluePT said:

Finish Your Masterpiece  - Type:Rider [PSVita] (not sure if it fits, but it is about writing and different types of writing)

I don't think this counts toward the category as you're not doing anything artistic within the game itself... you're only collecting typefaces, not actually writing anything. I'll let others weigh in as well, but if no one else thinks that it should count, then you'll have to find a different game for this category.