The New Year's Resolution Event (Event Finished)

13 hours ago, MissShake said:

If I want to make it to the minimum of five I might have to change up my list. My next plat is the big 5-0, so I want to get some 100%s that won't mess with my milestone. The Coma and Edith Finch have no plats but my other games on the list have a plat. Anyone have a 100% they recommend? It can replace stuff on my list, I don't mind :)

Papers, Please works for Job.

Shaq Fu is really fun and would work for Family. Be aware, though, that you can only 100% the game if you get the physical version as they never released the DLC for the digital version.

Doodle Kingdom works for Money.

Syberia works for Job.

Song of the Deep is really fun and works for the Family category.

The Unfinished Swan can be used for Masterpiece.

Dear Esther works for Family.

Three Fourths Home works for Family.

Hue works for family and masterpiece.

Among the Sleep works for family.

Actual Sunlight works for Job and weight but it's a pretty depressing game.

Whispering Willows works for Family.

Child of Light works for Family and Volunteer.

Machinarium works for Find Time.

....I think that's all I've played that would fit into categories you haven't done lol.

Good luck! What's your #50 plan?

• Like 3

Update - Haven't posted in a bit. Guac 2 really got me stuck for a while. It is crazy that has a 30% plat rate. It is a very difficult game if your reflexes are slowing with age. I would say way harder than the original Guac. Anyway, it is basically done now, but I'll be holding the plat for my 800th.

I did finish My Big Sister which works perfectly for Family. I have a few options for School still

Lose the Weight - :ps: The Simpsons Arcade Game

Focus on Family -  :platinum: My Big Sister

Update Relationship Status - :platinum: One Night Stand

Go to the Gym - 

Find Time For Yourself -  :platinum: Shalnor Legends: Sacred Lands

Get a Better Job -  :platinum: Control

Finish Your Masterpiece - 

Volunteer More -  :platinum: The Godfather II

Do Better in School - 

Make More Money -  :platinum: The Crew 2

I'm still a bit stumped on a good game for Masterpiece. @eigen-space - would Hohokum be a reasonable game for this? The whole game is basically an artistic experience?

Edited by diskdocx
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, diskdocx said:

I'm still a bit stumped on a good game for Masterpiece. @eigen-space - would Hohokum be a reasonable game for this? The whole game is basically an artistic experience?

I'm not familiar with the game, but unless you are actually doing something artistic in the game (playing music, dancing, building something, taking photos, drawing something, etc) then it doesn't count. If the rationale is that the game itself is "artistic" then that doesn't suffice.

3 hours ago, Inuty said:

Finished Detroit and Guacamelee 2 for 2 categories. Now I only Need to know if Ys Origins can be valid for „Do Better in School“ category. To be More concrete you also can Buy a school girl Outfit for Yunica the Knight apprentice. @eigen-space did some of the other Moderators for the Event say something to my specific game for the category? :) 

I think we decided before that the apprenticeship doesn't work as a school category, and outfits don't bridge that gap either.

Finely FF8 done, now somewhat time to focus on Danganronpa (and possibly Driver San Francisco)... 

I could use another of the Jurassic Park Episodes for "Get a Better Job", but as of now, I will keep it open, just in case that I end up finishing Driver.. Just to avoid using 2 episodes to fulfill 2 categories.. 

My current standings (8/10):

Lose the Weight  - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

Focus on Family - Jurassic Park: The Intruders 1f4af.png 

Update Relationship Status - √Letter :platinum:

Go to the Gym - Under Night in-birth Late[st] :platinum:

Find Time For Yourself Final Fantasy VIII :platinum: 

Get a Better Job - Psycho-Pass? Jurassic Park? Driver San Francisco? 

Finish Your Masterpiece - Persona 3 Dancing in the Moonlight :platinum:

Volunteer More - Rainbow Skies :platinum:

Do Better in School  My Hero One's Justice :platinum:

Make More Money - Guilty Gear Xrd - SIGN- :platinum:

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, eigen-space said:

I think we decided before that the apprenticeship doesn't work as a school category, and outfits don't bridge that gap either.

Ok thanks for your time! It wasnt clean to me that this was Already Discussed :) 

Seems like i cant finish the Event Then, I have really no Game which can fit into the category:hmm:

11 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Ok thanks for your time! It wasnt clean to me that this was Already Discussed :) 

Seems like i cant finish the Event Then, I have really no Game which can fit into the category:hmm:

One game that should count from your profile is Danganronpa V3. It is set in the Ultimate Acedemy for Gifted Juveniles plus all the characters are high school students.

• Like 2

On 2/22/2020 at 0:43 PM, eigen-space said:

Papers, Please works for Job.

Shaq Fu is really fun and would work for Family. Be aware, though, that you can only 100% the game if you get the physical version as they never released the DLC for the digital version.

Doodle Kingdom works for Money.

Syberia works for Job.

Song of the Deep is really fun and works for the Family category.

The Unfinished Swan can be used for Masterpiece.

Dear Esther works for Family.

Three Fourths Home works for Family.

Hue works for family and masterpiece.

Among the Sleep works for family.

Actual Sunlight works for Job and weight but it's a pretty depressing game.

Whispering Willows works for Family.

Child of Light works for Family and Volunteer.

Machinarium works for Find Time.

....I think that's all I've played that would fit into categories you haven't done lol.

Good luck! What's your #50 plan?

Thanks for the recommendations! I have a few of those on my backlog, so this was a huge help :D

I'm considering either making it one of two URs I've had in my sights for a bit (Stardew Valley or Catherine) or maybe making it KHIII. I'm not the biggest fan of it but KH was my first ever RPG so it might be a nice way to bring it all together, in a sense~

1 hour ago, MarkusT1992 said:

One game that should count from your profile is Danganronpa V3. It is set in the Ultimate Acedemy for Gifted Juveniles plus all the characters are high school students.

Hey thanks for helping out! But i Guess i dont feel like playing DR3 Right now.