Eternal21

Get All Single Player Trophies - Ultimate Achievement World

100 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, archangel9978 said:

Wish i had a pc to do this with

It should work with a phone as well, if you can load a world onto it.  If you want, I can host the game on my PC, and you can try joining in.

Edited by Eternal21

Is there a way to do this for free or do you need to buy a copy of Minecraft on PC?

3 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

Is there a way to do this for free or do you need to buy a copy of Minecraft on PC?

I don't know if you can get away with trial windows 10 version of the game.  I had a coupon for it, because I bought the original Java version 10 years ago, and they had a migration path.  I do believe a full version of the Windows 10 Minecraft is twenty something dollars.  I do see you are only missing a few trophies, I can invite you to my PC game if you want to give it a try.

Same case here, dont have the game on PC (or a PC to start with), so, if we can try inviting me to your PC world, would be great!

1 minute ago, GardenOfSouls said:

Same case here, dont have the game on PC (or a PC to start with), so, if we can try inviting me to your PC world, would be great!

PM me your Xbox Live Id (Microsoft PSN Username equivalent), and I'll invite you in.

Edited by Eternal21

Just now, Eternal21 said:

I don't know if you can get away with trial windows 10 version of the game.  I had a coupon for it, because I bought the original Java version 10 years ago, and they had a migration path.  I do believe a full version of the Windows 10 Minecraft is twenty something dollars.  I do see you are only missing a few trophies, I can invite you to my PC game if you want to give it a try.

That'd be good. What do you need to invite me? My gamertag?

3 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

That'd be good. What do you need to invite me? My gamertag?

Yes either post or PM me your Xbox gamertag

Just now, Eternal21 said:

Yes either post or PM me your Xbox gamertag

It's Shadiochao

How do I link my PSN accont with xbox account? I created one with "GardenOfSoul" gamertag, but cant find a way to link them.

22 minutes ago, GardenOfSouls said:

How do I link my PSN accont with xbox account? I created one with "GardenOfSoul" gamertag, but cant find a way to link them.

It shows you how to do it when you start Minecraft.  The prompt says login with Microsoft account, and then takes you to a website where you have to enter the code they give you.

Would take me longer trying to set up the pc than to get the trophies legit.  With the creative exploit they're pretty easy anyway

5 hours ago, closertim said:

Would take me longer trying to set up the pc than to get the trophies legit.  With the creative exploit they're pretty easy anyway

After previous update I could no longer get creative exploit to work anymore, so I figured they patched it.

1 hour ago, Eternal21 said:

After previous update I could no longer get creative exploit to work anymore, so I figured they patched it.

The Creative Mode Exploit has never been fixed and almost certainly never will be but can sometimes be temperamental to get working.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

The Creative Mode Exploit has never been fixed and almost certainly never will be but can sometimes be temperamental to get working.

While that may be the case, using the achievement world takes the guess work out of all the trophies.  You can earn every single trophy with just a few clicks, and it looks like they keep updating the world as soon as new achievements are available.  They even pop 7-seas trophy by carting you around all required biomes, or the Treasure Hunter trophy by teleporting you to the discovered structure.  I'd say going forward with the Bedrock Edition it's definitely the way to go if you want to save time.

I have the standart edition of minecraft for PS4. Do I need to buy something from psstore to be able to get the Bedrock Edition torphies?

19 minutes ago, GardenOfSouls said:

I have the standard edition of minecraft for PS4. Do I need to buy something from psstore to be able to get the Bedrock Edition trophies?

Just install the latest patch, then you will have everything needed to 100% this game :).

13 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Just install the latest patch, then you will have everything needed to 100% this game :).

Many thanks for the information!

9 hours ago, Eternal21 said:

I only use the exploit where you save it to the cloud.  

7 hours ago, Eternal21 said:

While that may be the case, using the achievement world takes the guess work out of all the trophies.  You can earn every single trophy with just a few clicks, and it looks like they keep updating the world as soon as new achievements are available.  They even pop 7-seas trophy by carting you around all required biomes, or the Treasure Hunter trophy by teleporting you to the discovered structure.  I'd say going forward with the Bedrock Edition it's definitely the way to go if you want to save time.

Yes,  you're right.  I may look into doing it this way in the future.  

The map is a real life saver, unfortunately the only problem is that you 1. Either need to have Minecraft for Windows 10 already 2. Buy it

I will be inviting people that gave me their info around 7PM EST today.

I just sent invites to the following Xbox gametags, if you're not on the list I didn't send it to you:

SundryClamp1478

GardenOfSoul

Zedd5533

VulpinePuppy878

These are not PSN invites, you won't see them unless you start Minecraft.

Edited by Eternal21

if anyone has this world and can send an invite it would be much appreciated, thanks

I will host one more session tonight around 7PM EST for those that missed it yesterday.  If you want to join, you NEED to do the following:

1. Post your gaming tag (it needs to be your Microsoft Live Gamertag, NOT PSN)

2. Be online @7PM EST, and have Minecraft started.  You WON'T see invite otherwise.  It's not a PSN invite, it's being sent via Minecraft servers.

3. If you didn't get an invite from me by 7:05PM EST, let me know.