Eternal21

Get All Single Player Trophies - Ultimate Achievement World

114 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Eternal21 said:

I will host one more session tonight around 7PM EST for those that missed it yesterday.  If you want to join, you NEED to do the following:

1. Post your gaming tag (it needs to be your Microsoft Live Gamertag, NOT PSN)

2. Be online @7PM EST, and have Minecraft started.  You WON'T see invite otherwise.  It's not a PSN invite, it's being sent via Minecraft servers.

3. If you didn't get an invite from me by 7:05PM EST, let me know.

We spoke on PSN. My MS name is JDizzle00420. Ill be on at 7pm. Thanks for doing this.

Edit: Thanks again for the help man. Like I said, sorry for the confusion and sorry to the other person I messed up during the trading. I thought I had to go back and forth. I didnt know what I was doing (obviously). Hopefully this is the last DLC for this list. Ill gladly keep deleting the 0% when they add more trophies if it automatically adds it to my list. 

Edited by jdizzle0420

This may be a silly question but I’m curious. In order to link your PSN account and Microsoft gamertag, do they have to be created with the same email?

14 minutes ago, ZJW44 said:

This may be a silly question but I’m curious. In order to link your PSN account and Microsoft gamertag, do they have to be created with the same email?

they dont have to, when you go to link accounts it gives you a link to use on your computer/phone and a code. You follow link, then log in with your microsoft account, and use the code to link the accounts. does not have to be same email. you can make a new microsft account then if yuo want too. I accidentally linked my old xbox account that had an extremly embarassing gamertag, luckily i was able to change it.

12 minutes ago, JackyIsMad said:

they dont have to, when you go to link accounts it gives you a link to use on your computer/phone and a code. You follow link, then log in with your microsoft account, and use the code to link the accounts. does not have to be same email. you can make a new microsft account then if yuo want too. I accidentally linked my old xbox account that had an extremly embarassing gamertag, luckily i was able to change it.

Alright thanks for the information!

Looking for someone who hosts a session for Master Trader.

I linked my PS4 Minecraft with my Microsoft Account and my Gamertag is apparantly GroundMeteor666.

Am I just stupid or is there no way to log out from Minecraft on PC once you're in?

I accidentally logged in with my main account from PS4 on PC and now I can't find where to switch to my dummy account...

Edit: Should I have bought Minecraft directly from the dummy account?

Edited by grifteskymfning

6 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Am I just stupid or is there no way to log out from Minecraft on PC once you're in?

I accidentally logged in with my main account from PS4 on PC and now I can't find where to switch to my dummy account...

Edit: Should I have bought Minecraft directly from the dummy account?

No, you should buy Minecraft with your main.  

You can sign out from your main using the following: Settings > Profile > Manage Account > Settings Gears in Bottom Left Corner > Click Sign Out Under Account

19 minutes ago, soameRR- said:

Any1 still hosting?

Yes, I am as long as you add my gamertag to your friends

17 minutes ago, NerdoutGerry13 said:

can you invite me to the world to get the trophies?

Can only do it if you friend my gamertag

On 1/2/2020 at 6:46 PM, SnowxSakura said:

If your still hosting the world. I sent you a friend request to your gamertag. My name is andreas886805

So apparently did I get a code for the Windows 10 version of Minecraft but I can't claim it on Mojangs site because they are out of codes. But I will try next week and hopefully I can host the world myself then if anyone want to get the trophy's. 

3 minutes ago, andreas807 said:

So apparently did I get a code for the Windows 10 version of Minecraft but I can't claim it on Mojangs site because they are out of codes. But I will try next week and hopefully I can host the world myself then if anyone want to get the trophy's. 

Just heads-up, they ran out of codes about 2 months ago, and I've been getting that message for weeks.  It didn't fix itself, I ended up contacting their support, and they sent me a code instead.

Thanks for the info. I got the world working using the iOS version of Minecraft and connect to it with my ps4. 

I can't link my MS account to my PS4 account. It says an error has ocurred everytime.. Any help?

On 03/01/2020 at 4:46 AM, SnowxSakura said:

I think I added you :P can I still get an invite to get this annoying trophy finished? :3

9 hours ago, MomentswithFox said:

I think I added you :P can I still get an invite to get this annoying trophy finished? :3

Just message me when you're next online

Need help with the master trader trophy too. So if someone can host the map again, and can invite me, would be great. 

Gamertag is bk13pagani.

thx in advance

OK, I bought the Windows 10 Edition. Can someone advise regarding cook and eat rabbit meat? I did cook it, but whatever I do I cannot get hungry in this world.

EDIT: There is a reduce hunger button next t the chest on the right..

I am missing just one trophy from that world called "Me Gold", if someone figured this out let me know.

Edited by skroq