Eternal21

Get All Single Player Trophies - Ultimate Achievement World

114 posts in this topic

My PC is currently broken, so unable to download Minecraft there. If anyone's hosting a session anytime soon please let me know, would be most appreciated :)

Hey all.

As above, if anyone is able to host the map on a PC for me, just for Master Trader, it would be hugely HUGELY appreciated. I do have it, but its the bloody Java version! :(

Cheers

PSN : Ara_Dax

Edited by Ara_Dax

3 hours ago, Ara_Dax said:

Hey all.

As above, if anyone is able to host the map on a PC for me, just for Master Trader, it would be hugely HUGELY appreciated. I do have it, but its the bloody Java version! :(

Cheers

PSN : Ara_Dax

If you bought the Java version in 2010, you can get the Windows version for free.

10 hours ago, Eternal21 said:

If you bought the Java version in 2010, you can get the Windows version for free.

Yeah I looked into that, but apparently that offer ended April this year.

3 hours ago, Ara_Dax said:

Yeah I looked into that, but apparently that offer ended April this year.

Can't hurt sending a message to MS support about it anyways.  When I getting was mine, their code claim website has been down for weeks, so the support person just gave me the code.

Edited by Eternal21

20 hours ago, Eternal21 said:

Can't hurt sending a message to MS support about it anyways.  When I getting was mine, their code claim website has been down for weeks, so the support person just gave me the code.

Yeah tried that yesterday (live chat (https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/)), no joy at all.  My only hope is someone else hosting it for me.

Edited by Ara_Dax

is the ''passing the time'' trophy included in ultimate achievement world?

On 11/06/2020 at 9:44 AM, SKhesraw said:

is the ''passing the time'' trophy included in ultimate achievement 

Edited by Top-Lad-Luke

Had to resort to using this method since I can't play the game on my own world without the constant crashing.

Thanks for the help though!

Since they released new trophies, I got the achievement world up and running again to cheese them.  As with the previous update, I am hosting the world for 2 days (today and tomorrow Saturday/Sunday June 27 and 28th).  In order to get in you need to do the following:

1. Send me your gaming tag via PSN (to Eternal21) (it needs to be your Microsoft Live Gamertag, NOT PSN).

2. Be online and have Minecraft started.  You WON'T see invite otherwise.  It's not a PSN invite, it's being sent via Minecraft servers.

I will let you know via PSN that I've sent you the invite, if you haven't gotten it let me know.

Edited by Eternal21

6 minutes ago, SBM281192 said:

so, has this world been updated for the new update?

Yes it has. 

3 hours ago, SBM281192 said:

so, has this world been updated for the new update?

The creator updates it almost immediately, and it's ready by the time new trophies hit PS4, since we get our Minecraft version with the delay.  For DLC 13 you want world version 1.16.0.

Nevermind

i have the 100%

Edited by maghrabi68
Doesn’t need help anymore

this is a really stupid bug im getting I think but no matter how many creepers i shoot arrows at on this map the Archer trophy is not unlocking. is that a known bug on this map?

Anyone still hosting this world? Would like to get these trophies done as i lost my old world save.

Archer, Beaconator, and Where Have You Been? did not pop for me on this save, can anyone give suggestions to get them to unlock please? 

Edit: 

- It seems like Archer is glitched on the bedrock version, go back to Editions to unlock it. 

- I think for Beaconator to unlock you have to manually craft the beacon (don't use the crafting menu), then if you place the diamond pyramid and the beacon you crafted manually on top it should unlock. 

- Where have you been seems like you just have to keep fulfilling the requirements over and over and eventually it will unlock. Bit of a pain.

Edited by Flipendo52

I managed to get Beaconator and Where Have You Been by going into a singleplayer world and spawning everything in creative mode. It worked first try there.

On 7/30/2020 at 11:22 PM, Flipendo52 said:

Archer, Beaconator, and Where Have You Been? did not pop for me on this save, can anyone give suggestions to get them to unlock please? 

Edit: 

- It seems like Archer is glitched on the bedrock version, go back to Editions to unlock it. 

- I think for Beaconator to unlock you have to manually craft the beacon (don't use the crafting menu), then if you place the diamond pyramid and the beacon you crafted manually on top it should unlock. 

- Where have you been seems like you just have to keep fulfilling the requirements over and over and eventually it will unlock. Bit of a pain.

Weird.  All worked for me on the first try on the Achievement World.

Anyone hosting this world as ive tried doing it myself but my pc isnt loading it properly (Old PC)

On 04/08/2020 at 2:05 PM, Itachirulz1 said:

Anyone hosting this world as ive tried doing it myself but my pc isnt loading it properly (Old PC)

I can host it for you for a little bit as im using the world ATM myself if you like?

Hello,
where in this world can I find these two trophies?

117S7038c2.png Treasure Hunter
Acquire a map from a cartographer villager, then enter the revealed structure. [Bedrock Only]

118Sc6b77c.png

Me Gold!
Dig up a buried treasure. [Bedrock Only]

Edit 2:19: Done

Edited by marcelreise11

If anyone is able to host this, I’d be grateful!

Edit: already got it

Edited by Roxas-blaziken