Eternal21

Get All Single Player Trophies - Ultimate Achievement World

114 posts in this topic

If anyone can host a world on PC and inv me, that would be much appreciated.

PSN: busypwnin123

On 5/22/2020 at 1:45 AM, shxrpay said:

Anyone able to host this world at any time soon? I only need 10 more trophies to 100% it. Msg and/or add me on PS if you can.

Do you still need help 

On 11/2/2020 at 8:10 PM, busypwnin123 said:

If anyone can host a world on PC and inv me, that would be much appreciated.

PSN: busypwnin123

Do you still need a world 

On 10/26/2020 at 4:35 PM, serplus said:

Is anyone hosting this world, I don't have a PC so can't do it myself

Still do You still need a world 

11 minutes ago, CookiestMonsterr said:

Do you still need help 

I still need the last dlc trophies, if you can help me out it would be greatly appreciated! 

Edit: just saw your post on the other thread about the event in three hours, Ill be there. Thanks!

Edited by Firefox_32

8 hours ago, CookiestMonsterr said:

Do you still need help 

No, thank you.

Spoiler

On 25.12.2019 at 11:03 PM, Eternal21 said:

With the bedrock edition on PS4 we now have access to the following world that lets you earn every single trophy with minimum amount of effort, the only requirement is being able to host minecraft on another platform (like PC), so you can download the following world.

The world is created by BulletLukey and can be downloaded here (download the file in the root (3'rd item from left), named Ultimate Achievement World - 1.14.0.mcworld):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/90bviwj4dhz8i83/AAATWKpkwXEVNQ8ai...

Here are the steps for PS4 players.

1. Use Bedrock edition on PS4
  2. Link your PS4 and Microsoft account (you can do it from Minecraft main menu, by clicking Log In with Microsoft account)
  3. Create another dummy Microsoft account (with another email), you will need it to host a world on your PC.
  4. Download Win 10 Minecraft on your PC, and sign in with your dummy Microsoft account.
  5. Start the game on PC and load the downloaded world (linked above) (click Play and then the 'back-arrow' next to the 'Create New ' textbox)
  6. Invite your real account into your dummy account's game.
  7. Join the dummy account's game on your PC with your real account from the PS4.
  8. You can now earn all the trophies in a fraction of time, by following signs at each trophy station.

I got DLC 11 trophies legit, except for Master Trader, and when I saw how long it would take me to do it with grinding, I found the solution above.  If you follow the black path in the above world to the end, you'll find a trading station with a button.  You click a button and it spawns a villager, and fills up your inventory with required items.  You trade the items to the villager for a total of 21 gems, you press the button again to spawn another villager.  You do it 50 times, and you get your trophy.  Took about 15 minutes if that.

I was then able to get DLC 12 trophies in less than a minute, by the next station.

Here's a screenshot of the trading station:

cVBZFtB.png

Thanks Eternal21 for sharing this. What a time saver.
If someone wants the map hosted, please send me a message with the Microsoft Account  ;-)

On 11/25/2020 at 0:20 AM, FantasticZro said:

Hide contents

Edited by boboluk1115

3 hours ago, boboluk1115 said:

Firstly, thanks for offering help. Secondly, I need the map hosted but I do not have a pc so don't know what to do.

Link your psn with an existing microsoft account or create a new one and send me the name of the Microsoft Account/Gamertag.

Then I can send you an invitation.

Not sure if this has been asked already and sorry if it has but how do you know what version you're using on PS4? ._.) and how do I change to bedrock??

I only need the end portal, killing the enderdragon and the long range archery. Can anyone help me with that please?

Hello everyone. Can anyone send me an invite please to a server. I am professor_oulala on PSN.