Just found a very beneficial glitch

This was always a possible thing in FPP Squads from what I remember, there's almost never anyone in there, I had more than 20 wins legit but we all know how the trophies don't unlock despite meeting the requirements so I did dip into FPP Squad and get a couple insta-wins just to see how many it would take (only took about 4 more). I think it works for most of the FPP modes but Solo seems the most popular one (had up to 10 players in there).

Now that cross-play is an option it probably makes this easier as it kimda splits the playerbase even more. Most who are playing are probably opting into crossplay leaving very few with it off.

Shame there's not a way to try and easily unlock all the other bugged trophies that never unlocked when they should have. I have 27 Crossbow Kills and 51 with grenades but never got either of their trophies (not even the 30 grenades one).

• Like 1

On 27/12/2019 at 7:49 AM, Trope Hore said:

anyway, this will certainly prove helpful for new players, so thanks; i'd give you reddit gold if i was a rich man :) 

Let it be known that I had to do everything legit using sheer skill

c072368bfb534de0b60e66b0d4dcba5d.png

Glitches are glitches but I don't see the point unless those particular trophies didn't unlock at first (10 wins) or certain modes are dead (duos for instant has been dead basically since launch in Aus). 

All of these trophies should come naturally during the grind to 1k kills anyway. 

Edited by Kcrack_Km