Multiplayer/Online trophies?

REAPER4536

• 7 months later...
On 5/28/2018 at 9:38 AM, REAPER4536 said:

Does Trials fusion and all dlcs included has one which can be unobtainable in the future because of online servers getting shut down?

There is one online trophy that you can earn within 5 minutes with no effort. It's unlikely the servers will be shut down any time soon. The online community is not massive, but they are very serious and sharing and playing others' levels is a huge part of the game for these hardcore players, and I would imagine it should be up for at least another year or two at minimum (the sequel is coming out early this year).

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 0:27 AM, BB-BakkerJ said:

Do you need PS Plus for this?

No, PS Plus is not required for Track Central (custom-made tracks). And in case there is anyone who still doesn't know it, this game may be tough for trophies (though probably about 50% of trophies are not too hard and some even very easy and only 10-15% are very hard) and it has a steep learning curve but once you get the hang of it, it provides hundreds of hours of extremely enjoyable content (I mostly mean the custom-made tracks which are being constantly added and come in a number of difficulty tiers which you can adjust to your current skill level). What I'm trying to say, I guess, is that it is a fantastic game that should not be passed on only because of its infamous reputation as being super hard :D

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

No, PS Plus is not required for Track Central (custom-made tracks). And in case there is anyone who still doesn't know it, this game may be tough for trophies (though probably about 50% of trophies are not too hard and some even very easy and only 10-15% are very hard) and it has a steep learning curve but once you get the hang of it, it provides hundreds of hours of extremely enjoyable content (I mostly mean the custom-made tracks which are being constantly added and come in a number of difficulty tiers which you can adjust to your current skill level). What I'm trying to say, I guess, is that it is a fantastic game that should not be passed on only because of its infamous reputation as being super hard :D

Yeah thanks. Bought the game, got the trophy.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

There's only 1 online trophy, mentioned in the post above mine.  You'll find that for some of the DLC trophies there are variants of the track in track central that will also pop the trophy.

-Level Up - for this you need to reach lvl 10 of "The Tower" with no faults.  If you go to track central and look for the track of the same name, there is one with checkpoints that is a breeze. :)

-Anger Management - you have to reach the 5th circle of hell mini game with 0 faults/on fire.  Again, in Track Central, there's a track with the same name where you have to do this with 0 faults, but you're not on fire giving you plenty of time for each obstacle/watching a guide.

• Like 2