IBadDriverI

Platinum Walkthrough (God Mode PS4)

20 posts in this topic

God Mode for PS4

Enter the code during the game.

Right-Up-Square-Square-Cross-Down-Up-Square-Down-Up-Square

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7.1.2020 at 10:55 PM, IBadDriverI said:

God Mode for PS4

Enter the code during the game.

 

Right-Up-Square-Square-Cross-Down-Up-Square-Down-Up-Square

 

where to make it in haupt men√ľ or in game? first level?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, glurak400 said:

where to make it in haupt men√ľ or in game? first level?

Enter the code in game doesn't matter which level works everywhere and anytime 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, IBadDriverI said:

Enter the code in game doesn't matter which level works everywhere and anytime 

I've tried 5 times now, I'm still taking damage, unfortunately it doesn't work.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, glurak400 said:

I've tried 5 times now, I'm still taking damage, unfortunately it doesn't work.

It works 100% i tested it by myself.... The timing is important

If you enter the code you get  absolutely no feedback no sound nothing you are just invincible 

Edited by IBadDriverI
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, IBadDriverI said:

It works 100% i tested it by myself.... The timing is important

If you enter the code you get  absolutely no feedback no sound nothing you are just invincible 

So something is wrong, why can't I do it? you have to do it quickly or what. I slowly feel ashes from the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, glurak400 said:

So something is wrong, why can't I do it? you have to do it quickly or what. I slowly feel ashes from the game.

try to pause the game with the option button then try to enter the code !

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IBadDriverI said:

try to pause the game with the option button then try to enter the code !

ok i try

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What would the difficulty be without it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

What would the difficulty be without it?

i would say a 4/10 the only challenging part are the last 3 boss fights @20:33 video

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, IBadDriverI said:

i would say a 4/10 the only challenging part are the last 3 boss fights @20:33 video

Thanks for the fast response, also I didn't see this in the NA store last time I checked is this coming to NA? or just a EU exclusive

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Thanks for the fast response, also I didn't see this in the NA store last time I checked is this coming to NA? or just a EU exclusive

The game hits the NA store today for $4.99

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

god mode code

when you pause menu,follow the code

 

 right,up,square,square,cross,down,up,square,down,up,square

 

 input the code as fast as you can.sometimes doesn't work but keep trying until activated god mode.

 

I hope your help.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted to play this as a "palette cleanser" between larger games and wow, this game is boring and uninspired. I have really enjoyed other short, easy platinums because the games are actually fun, but this was boring. I feel bad getting this one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really strange but doesn‚Äôt work for me either. Seems god mode is selective in who it works for. Weeks now and it simply will not work. Fast, slow, pause menu, in game, different PS4. Tried it all. Doesn‚Äôt work. Please before commenting, ‚Äėwell it worked for me‚Äô I‚Äôm well aware it works for others.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.