READ BEFORE ATTEMPTING CROSS-SAVE

JackyIsMad

• 7 months later...

On 27/12/2019 at 0:53 AM, JackyIsMad said:

I didnt see any mention of this so i figured i'd start new thread, if you platinum the game on 1 console and download the cloud save this may happen to you as well. After i downloaded my cross save the trophies stopped popping after about 50%, i re-downloaded the save file and the rest popped, saved me having to redo some misc. stuff, so if this happens to you try re-downloading the save.

I did this on the PS VITA, I have the physical game, what if I start the game on my PS3. Will the trophies pop naturally? Or cross-save is just for digital games? Or can someone explain me how can I stack these trophies? 

5 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

I did this on the PS VITA, I have the physical game, what if I start the game on my PS3. Will the trophies pop naturally? Or cross-save is just for digital games? Or can someone explain me how can I stack these trophies? 

I did the entire plat on vita.

I got one trophy normally on ps3 because i didn't want a 1-minute-plat.

After i finished on vita, i uploaded the save and then downloaded it on ps3 from the main menu.

Around 50% of the trophies started popping one after the other but they stopped.

So i downloaded the save again and the rest popped along with the plat.

So, if you want to play normally, don't bother with cross-save. If you want to stack, first upload your save from one system (vita) and downloaded once or twice on ps3

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

It works with the physical game as well. Upload your completed game to the cloud via the menu in the game. When you start the game on the next console, use the menu in game to download you save and the trophies with autopop. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

It works with the physical game as well. Upload your completed game to the cloud via the menu in the game. When you start the game on the next console, use the menu in game to download you save and the trophies with autopop. 

For the cloud I need PS Plus, isnt it?

2 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I did the entire plat on vita.

I got one trophy normally on ps3 because i didn't want a 1-minute-plat.

After i finished on vita, i uploaded the save and then downloaded it on ps3 from the main menu.

Around 50% of the trophies started popping one after the other but they stopped.

So i downloaded the save again and the rest popped along with the plat.

So, if you want to play normally, don't bother with cross-save. If you want to stack, first upload your save from one system (vita) and downloaded once or twice on ps3

Doest it matter if I play the PS3 version via PS Now?