2-3 dlc wtf is with the oxygen level

i stealth the entire mission up to breaking the 2 spin things, and then on the way back have to kill the commander which is nearly impossible because 2 guars are facing you and a giant 1 shot kill robot behind you and a stupid dog that comes out of no where. i luck out, kill the commander. then all of a sudden i die of no oxygen. no matter how fast i run to the door i die everytime as im opening the door. when does the oxygen start depleting when you kill the comander or what? i havent alerted anyone. its impossible to even make it to the door and the game says nothing about wtf is even going on. i regret buying this piece of shyt dlc lol

• Like 1

Literally sprint back to the start area and ignore everything around you. The dog is pretty much harmless because he's slow as hell and he just does fire attacks. However if you're talking about the mini dog that's fast, then you can just kill it first then sprint that thing. 

Btw as a tip, right before the commander rooms, there are mini crates and if you crouch near them, you can actually go under them and nobody can get you there.. Agent silent death has that perk. 

41 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Literally sprint back to the start area and ignore everything around you. The dog is pretty much harmless because he's slow as hell and he just does fire attacks. However if you're talking about the mini dog that's fast, then you can just kill it first then sprint that thing. 

Btw as a tip, right before the commander rooms, there are mini crates and if you crouch near them, you can actually go under them and nobody can get you there.. Agent silent death has that perk. 

thanks i saw the mini crate part but it doesnt do me much good as the giant thing stands right in front of it. i managed to grab a health pack when running on the second from last hardest difficulty and jjust barely made it and finished it. but i have no clue how people can do this section on mein difficulty. theres just so much that can and will go wrong. i still dont understand exactly when the oxygen level starts going down. if i dont stealth the mission until that point i will be one shot killed. so i stealth all the way to the end and i either die at the commander, or if i get lucky enough to kill the commander i run out of oxygen, or i get killed as im running for my life past everyone. these last levels are insanely hard. id prob say these are the most difficult trophies ive ever seen. i thought akumu was bad in the evil within i died over 200 times before i finished that. but this is nearly impossible for me. sometimes i die 10 times in a row as soon as the game loads and i have to wait for it to reload again lol. i might just skip all the mein difficulties i guess. im defeated in this one and for once just not good enough lol. in a odd way it makes me appreciate the people who have beat those difficulties because i know they are better then me and i like knowing theres alot of skilled gamers out there

9 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

thanks i saw the mini crate part but it doesnt do me much good as the giant thing stands right in front of it. i managed to grab a health pack when running on the second from last hardest difficulty and jjust barely made it and finished it. but i have no clue how people can do this section on mein difficulty. theres just so much that can and will go wrong. i still dont understand exactly when the oxygen level starts going down. if i dont stealth the mission until that point i will be one shot killed. so i stealth all the way to the end and i either die at the commander, or if i get lucky enough to kill the commander i run out of oxygen, or i get killed as im running for my life past everyone. these last levels are insanely hard. id prob say these are the most difficult trophies ive ever seen. i thought akumu was bad in the evil within i died over 200 times before i finished that. but this is nearly impossible for me. sometimes i die 10 times in a row as soon as the game loads and i have to wait for it to reload again lol. i might just skip all the mein difficulties i guess. im defeated in this one and for once just not good enough lol. in a odd way it makes me appreciate the people who have beat those difficulties because i know they are better then me and i like knowing theres alot of skilled gamers out there

Haha I feel you man. I didn't get mein Leben in the main game but I did manage to do it in the DLC and it was a pain the butt to say the least. I cannot fathom doing it in the main game. 

In any case, wish you luck man on the rest of your journey. Game was awesome. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

Haha I feel you man. I didn't get mein Leben in the main game but I did manage to do it in the DLC and it was a pain the butt to say the least. I cannot fathom doing it in the main game. 

In any case, wish you luck man on the rest of your journey. Game was awesome. 

heck getting it in the dlc is just as bad so i congrad you. ch 1-3 on the dlc seems impossible to me on mein difficulty. when i played it on carnate i died a million times at the end, either the boss grenades you, soldiers swarm kill you, or if you finally find cover your suit runs out of coolant and you burn to death. one shot and your dead. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

heck getting it in the dlc is just as bad so i congrad you. ch 1-3 on the dlc seems impossible to me on mein difficulty. when i played it on carnate i died a million times at the end, either the boss grenades you, soldiers swarm kill you, or if you finally find cover your suit runs out of coolant and you burn to death. one shot and your dead. 

Thanks man.

The Venus missions were a pain indeed, probably the hardest among all the DLCs. However I learnt that in I am death incarnate mode, you have to stay back and take lots of pot shots. Instead of playing it like Rambo going in guns blazing which is the fun way to play Wolfenstein, you have to stay back and sort of camp to avoid getting swarmed or hit from unknown places.. 

The final boss fight in Venus was a paaaaaiiiiiin. I repeated that level easily a good 10-15 times before I felt comfortable enough with my strategy to proceed with mein Leben. 

• Like 1