Question about Season Pass

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

I own the disc NA version of the game and since I have an italian EU account, I was wondering which Season Pass I have to buy in order to let it recognize..

I have to buy the EU Season Pass since my account is italian or I have to buy the NA version with my secondary NA account, download it and start the game with my EU main account? Will it work and I'll have all the DLCs unlocked even if I own the NA retail version?

Thank you

Copy your FFXV savegame on a USB and open it on your PC. In that way you can see your CUSA (region of the game). FFXV has a lot of them.

Then go here and check which one is it https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/932981-final-fantasy-xv/data.

Then when you go to the PS store on you pc you can see the cusa of the game in the URL. make sure to have it matched. 

Screenshot-2019-12-27-at-14-51-03.png

I'm almost sure you need to buy DLCs from the NA store.

Edited by Toma_Gabriel
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

You need to buy the season pass from the same region as the game, so, the NA one. 

18 minutes ago, majob said:

I'm fairly certain you would have to buy the NA Season Pass seeing as how it's tied specifically to that region of the game. Whereas the EU pass would be tied to the EU version

Thank you all

16 minutes ago, Toma_Gabriel said:

Copy your FFXV savegame on a USB and open it on your PC. In that way you can see your CUSA (region of the game). FFXV has a lot of them.

Then go here and check which one is it https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/932981-final-fantasy-xv/data.

Then when you go to the PS store on you pc you can see the cusa of the game in the URL. make sure to have it matched. 

Screenshot-2019-12-27-at-14-51-03.png

I'm almost sure you need to buy DLCs from the NA store.

Alright thanks.. Since I have lost the savegame of the EU version (where I have already achieved the platinum), can I do this thing with the EU disc version of the game in order to use the savefile of the NA version into the EU version?

2 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Han is correct. If the disc is from NA, you need to buy the dlc in the NA store. You will have no issues playing the content on your EU account. 

Thank you