Is Comrades trophies unobtainable in Royal Edition?

KnightAtomic

2 hours ago, KnightAtomic said:

Thanks for the answer, this honestly sounds like a huge hassle, I would rather the trophies weren't there at all, :/

Yeah, they definitely should have made Comrades it's own separate trophy list from the very beginning. The fun quirks of being a trophy hunter. ? 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I just found this out after leaving it to wait for all dlc and stuff to finish. I come back to it finally and find this out. I am so fucking pissed at this. I want to punch whoever's idea it was at square. At least make the other version save data compatable enough to unlock the trophies if you earned them in the stand alone. Man what a fuck up by square

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 3/5/2020 at 1:02 PM, Rorro_Lux said:

I just found this out after leaving it to wait for all dlc and stuff to finish. I come back to it finally and find this out. I am so fucking pissed at this. I want to punch whoever's idea it was at square. At least make the other version save data compatable enough to unlock the trophies if you earned them in the stand alone. Man what a fuck up by square

Edited by VaNiDgE

On 3/5/2020 at 1:02 PM, Rorro_Lux said:

:( After coming back from a very long hiatus, sadly this is my feeling. 

They should have made it auto pop, like Killzone Intercept or Sly cooper: Theives in time. Ah well I snooze I lose.

Edited by VaNiDgE
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

So what if I completed main story, can I still get all Comrades trophies (including March 2018 update)? Don't remember if there is Chapter Select, and i didn't buy Royal Edition yet. Wanted to get 100% trophies, right now I have only platinum.

Edited by kALWa888

• 1 month later...