Sniper elite 3 co op needed?

Lonemankane

it can be done solo, u just need to be very slow when moving up, use the re-positioning perk and any noise creating items often, and have a lot of patience.

its also good to know the spawns for certain things like tanks, armoured cars and certain enemy spawns, so u can trap them before hand.

Edited by Leenewbe

3 hours ago, Conker said:

you can, but its more fun in co-op and can be made easier with glitch and that you can revive each other

what glitch is that? as I heard there is one but am confused how to do it as last I heard about one it is confusing

4 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

If you’re going for the plat then you have to complete the game in co-op anyway so why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone and complete the game in co-op on Authentic and if you want to make things easier then use the Authentic difficulty glitch.

the way that guide says it is very confusing as how do I know if it triggers?

Edited by KANERKB

17 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

the way that guide says it is very confusing as how do I know if it triggers?

In Authentic you have no mini map, health bar, bullet drop indicator and you can’t tag enemies. If the glitch has worked then you’ll have all of these. If the glitch has worked then it’ll be completely obvious since you will see your mini map and health bar when you start a mission.

Just now, FilmFanatic said:

In Authentic you have no mini map, health bar, bullet drop indicator and you can’t tag enemies. If the glitch has worked then you’ll have all of these. If the glitch has worked then it’ll be completely obvious since you will see your mini map and health bar when you start a mission.

oh I know that bit but I mean how will I know if it worked like when am in the deathmatch and so on? as when I tried it with my friend we couldn't make it have them bits but we had no bullet drop off or limit to ammo but the rest was like normal for the authentic mode

52 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

oh I know that bit but I mean how will I know if it worked like when am in the deathmatch and so on? as when I tried it with my friend we couldn't make it have them bits but we had no bullet drop off or limit to ammo but the rest was like normal for the authentic mode

You won’t know if it’s worked when in Deathmatch because the glitch shows up in the campaign. Here’s another link on how to get it to work.

1 hour ago, FilmFanatic said:

You won’t know if it’s worked when in Deathmatch because the glitch shows up in the campaign. Here’s another link on how to get it to work.

ah ok, I did it with my friend finally just need to do the online only trophies then do the main game bonus missions and challenge missions and that is it, thanks for giving the link as we were stuck on the final two levels of the main game.

Edited by KANERKB