Freezing problems

holland046

Hi, 

I just wanted to know if anyone has the same problem on errors on the hoxton breakout map on overkill. 

For some reason I can't get past the first day because I get the error message and my ps4 freezes. 

Same as my buddy, but for some reason before I played this game he already completed it on all difficulties. 

Anything I can do about it? 

Already re installed the game. 

And for some reasons some trophies don't pop no matter how often I did the requirements for it. 

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, JusttJD said:

Don't play this game if you are worried about crashes...

9 times today already(and counting)
Very close to uninstalling this F*cking mess to be honest.

I really want to start this game again on this account but I read that this is the only mission that frequently crashes, which is needed for both Tabula Rasa and DeathWish trophies, so I wanted to know for sure if there’s a fix for it.

I know the devs haven’t been supporting this game like the PC version but maybe one of them went rogue and actually fixed it hahaha

On 4/30/2020 at 6:47 AM, TheBlackDevil990 said:

I really want to start this game again on this account but I read that this is the only mission that frequently crashes, which is needed for both Tabula Rasa and DeathWish trophies, so I wanted to know for sure if there’s a fix for it.

I know the devs haven’t been supporting this game like the PC version but maybe one of them went rogue and actually fixed it hahaha

Hoxton Breakout works completely fine on my side and I've been grinding it on dw or ds difficulty as it's very rewarding. Latest patch also fixed and ironed out crashes/save corruption for the most part so you should be fine.

The only problem i have is ridiculous low fps on some heists even on a Pro with boost mode enabled. It gets to a point where sometimes you can't even aim properly and it's downright insulting. It also happens on pc with San martin heist so i think their outdated engine is finally giving up.

All and All, I recommend you to back up your save data frequently. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Good luck

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I stopped playing this game after i reinstalled it.

Tried different host and everything they said on forums with internet connection and all. 

Installed everything on my second ps4 after my buddy said they patched it and he completed it multiple times. 

Tried it myself and within 2 minutes it crashed. 

The game itself, trophy wise, is a very fun but challenging game, and every now and then i love a challenge, but this game will never be installed on my ps4 again. 

When you thinking about buying or starting this game i would suggest to play something else.