Put it out! Not unlocking - bug?

ClearCrow

Experiencing the same problem here. My spouse and I both are playing Outward. We've been throwing lanterns like crazy, LOL! :P But we haven't been able to get the trophy to pop. I'm asking around right on PSN to determine if there is a special trick to get this trophy to pop.

8 hours ago, LycosAnthros said:

Experiencing the same problem here. My spouse and I both are playing Outward. We've been throwing lanterns like crazy, LOL! :P But we haven't been able to get the trophy to pop. I'm asking around right on PSN to determine if there is a special trick to get this trophy to pop.

It's pretty annoying.. :/ please keep me on track if you find out any news about this :)

I reported the bug to Nine Dots Studio yesterday.  I got a reply from them just now.

Hello Tony,

Yes, it's a known issue. For some reason some players can't unlock the trophy on PS4. we are working on a fix right now we are hoping to send a new build with the fix soon but it will depends on Sony's schedule for the release.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Have a  nice day :)

Looking forward to that patch.  Hope it comes soon.  :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LycosAnthros said:

I reported the bug to Nine Dots Studio yesterday.  I got a reply from them just now.

Looking forward to that patch.  Hope it comes soon.  :)

Sounds very good :) Thanks! As long as I don't have earned the other trophies it's okay to wait :D

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Just to update on this situation, there is a new DLC due out for Outward in Spring 2020 (i.e soon), which will hopefully include a patch for Put It Out - https://outward.gamepedia.com/News/Feb_18_2020

I'm assuming that as the dev team is relatively small, they'll be doing one thing at a time and focusing on the new content before they put in patches.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...