Anyone else boost the DZ trophies with themselves?

I've found that personally it is a lot easier to boost MP trophies with myself. I have two PS4s and one PS+ sub. I log into my "primary" PS4 with a secondary account, and my other PS4 with my main account. It works as long as both have internet connection. The primary PS4 allows other users to use the PS+ subscription and that also carries over with the account you bought the sub with.

So I logged in to each PS4, after setting them up near each other, and partied up, go together in each DZ and left the party, went rogue and then killed my other user. Ran back in and killed the now disavowed agent. Super easy to do. Only problem was I had to unlock each DZ with my boosting user. So that was like 6 hours of extra gameplay.

I just got the occupied DZ trophy as well. Main user went in, invited boost to join session. Ran both to hide in extraction area. Sent boost out to find a drop, return, call extraction, wait for rope, leave party, attach. Have main user rush to rope and cut it.

All in all took me an hour to get all MP trophies. Hardest part was just getting my boost user to access all DZs or else he would disappear when he left the group.

Edited by Spraragen88
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Spraragen,

I feel with you! I do this by myself for the last 6-7 years now. In the beginning partly with up to 4 PS3, that means to buy a game twice online and use it on a second account each (e.g. Battlefield 3 or Driver San Francisco).

In the past I noticed, that mostly it is very difficult to find a reliable boost partner (the more you need the difficultier it will get) or the time and right time window for all to perform. Pages like psnprofiles do a very good job to provide appropriate tools to make it easier, but in the end it is the most easiest way to do it by myself. I can take the time to do the trophies, when ever I want. Unfortunately, it is not possible to earn every multiplayer trophy this way. For some trophies you need a boost partner anyway (Destiny for example).

But I found a really good way to do multiplayer trophies as well: don't buy a game, which has multiplayer trophies! ?

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience about The Division 2! I tried the multiplayer trophies yesterday by myself with an second account, which was played by someone else, but has still no access to the DZs. Every time the second account left the group he disappeared. I had already a suspicion, that the second account had to reach a defined character level or to unlock the DZs first of all. Now I found your notice here and confirmed my suspicion.

Edited by ShineDalgarno

• 3 weeks later...

No, you don't have to. Buy it once and you can use the game according to the PSN account policy on two different PS4 at the same time.

Activate your primary account on a second PS4 and any other account on this PS4 can play the game. On the first PS4 you have to use your primary account. That's it. In addition, for multiplayer games you need PS Plus.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/02/2020 at 10:56 PM, ShineDalgarno said:

No, you don't have to. Buy it once and you can use the game according to the PSN account policy on two different PS4 at the same time.

Activate your primary account on a second PS4 and any other account on this PS4 can play the game. On the first PS4 you have to use your primary account. That's it. In addition, for multiplayer games you need PS Plus.

This is my setup for years now, my girl plays as well... 

Main ps4 is where she plays with her profile, as it is the main ps4 she can take advantage of my psplus subscription. I have a second playstation that i use with my own profile... 

When a new game drops for both i log in with my main profile and do the download for her. Works like a charm :)

• 3 weeks later...