“The Kraken Expansion” DLC trophies

arcanehornet_

The DLC list is up on PSN. Full list in spoiler tag  Warning: Spoilers! https://ibb.co/YpfZ03Y

Spoiler

Turbo Booster (Bronze) Completed plan B in the drive-in theater

Box Office Smash (Bronze) Entertained Proto by completing 25 enemy waves in the drive-in cinema

Shrimp Cocktail (Bronze) Kill 30 robotic crabs (any type).

Homebreaker (Bronze) Complete Norm’s Sidequest

Juiced Up (Bronze) Complete Proto’s Sidequest

Going Postal (Bronze) Destroyed all Mailboxes

The Easy Way Out (Bronze) Used the plank to jump off the ship

Plank of Wood (Bronze) Pushed the pirate attacker from the plank

Squid Pro Quo (Silver) Defeated CAIN - Core Protector

Loot, Pillage & Craft (Silver) Crafted all gear sets of the Kraken DLC

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, GardenOfSouls said:

Started and finished today. It was really short, but fun anyway. Its worth If you like the series like me, even If its short, its well done.

How short would you say?

3 - 5 hours?

Edited by reiner-

9 minutes ago, reiner- said:

How short would you say?

3 - 5 hours?

The Surge maps is like a maze sonetimes. I did It in NG++++, so enemies needed more time to die. I took my time to figure out all shortcuts, didnt die in any Boss fight, probably died 4 times, around this. 

All trophies took around 4 hours.

That's not bad then. 

I think I'm NG++++ after missing a few trophies in the normal game.

I was worried about the DLC being too expensive but $15 for 4 hours is alright value.

There is a season pass for $30 but I haven't heard what is still to come.

On 1/19/2020 at 4:41 AM, reiner- said:

That's not bad then. 

I think I'm NG++++ after missing a few trophies in the normal game.

I was worried about the DLC being too expensive but $15 for 4 hours is alright value.

There is a season pass for $30 but I haven't heard what is still to come.

The season pass is finished now, it was 2 gear packs, Jericho's Legacy Gear & Public Enemy weapon packs & The Kraken expansion.

As much as I love The Surge, I didn't feel that the gear packs were worth it so I didn't bother with the season pass, I literally just bought The Kraken on its own & have no regrets, there are more than enough weapons & armour sets to choose from in the base game.

• Like 1

On 21/01/2020 at 0:29 PM, Pokedude97 said:

Yeah, it took me barely 2 hours on NG. Even less if you don't explore everything.

27 minutes ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

The season pass is finished now, it was 2 gear packs, Jericho's Legacy Gear & Public Enemy weapon packs & The Kraken expansion.

As much as I love The Surge, I didn't feel that the gear packs were worth it so I didn't bother with the season pass, I literally just bought The Kraken on its own & have no regrets, there are more than enough weapons & armour sets to choose from in the base game.

2 hours of gameplay for a DLC is not worth the price. At 2 hours long it's a wonder why it wasn't part of the base game but oh well.

Unfortunately I'm going to pass on this one.

14 hours ago, judithpa said:

Hi! For someone that has complete the DLC, all trophy comes naturally?

It is.

There are no missable trophies if that's what you're asking. At least I think so, but I would advise to make Norm quest as soon as possible. But couple of trophies requires few more things to do after "completion". 

9 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

There are no missable trophies if that's what you're asking. At least I think so, but I would advise to make Norm quest as soon as possible. But couple of trophies requires few more things to do after "completion". 

Yeah, I got all of them. Pretty short* have to say but fun. ^^

Edited by judithpa

So apparently Proto can completely phase out of existence causing you to miss 3 trophies! I literally can't find him anywhere. I haven't beaten DLC yet either. 

Edit: Wait apparently the Wiki was wrong, he's in a locked door by theatre. But i have no idea how to open it and i don't see him inside. 

Edited by aZombieDictator

1 hour ago, aZombieDictator said:

So apparently Proto can completely phase out of existence causing you to miss 3 trophies! I literally can't find him anywhere. I haven't beaten DLC yet either. 

Edit: Wait apparently the Wiki was wrong, he's in a locked door by theatre. But i have no idea how to open it and i don't see him inside. 

Proto is not behind a locked door. He is located in a house near the drive-in cinema sitting in a chair. It is to the left of the stairs that go down.

Edited by odisejs88