Full Joint Story chart?

Eremoto

Hey there, I've been on a journey to complete this game and I'm almost there, but somehow I missed the "Haremlike Situation" and "Nostalgic Tune" trophies, which are the only trophies I need for the plat, which is rare because most people get "Worst Possible Outcome" later than the previous two, which didn't happen for me. I have 100% on all stories and 100% Stills Recon, 98% Route Unlock on Joint Story. So far, every dialogue option seems to have been checked and no solution I see posted anywhere seems to work for me. 

Does anyone have a picture of the full chart so I can see what boxes of the Joint Story chart I'm missing? I looked for one but didn't find anything.

This game seems to use a flag system not many people are fond of and replaying chapter just to align choices is a great chore, plus some boxes on the joint story don't seem important yet I'm sure they are to determine the outcome you get. At least with a pic of the full chart it'd be easier to see what me (and perhaps others) are missing.

"Haremlike Situation" specially puzzles me as it wants you to get every "Avoid". Seeing as how I refused to talk to anyone when given the chance and always went alone when the game allowed for it, one would think I'd get it but oh well. 

Edited by Eremoto

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 21/4/2021 at 0:16 AM, Hauinne said:

I have 99 % Route Unlock, 100 % Stills recon on the Joint Story.

All the other Chapter 100%, but I don‘t get the platinum. I don‘t know. Anyone have a idea?

For that problem, I think that you need to complete every interaction/choice in the game's chart. As that was exactly what happened to me.

So take a closer look to the chart and make absolutely sure that you have selected every route and answer is done. Only then, you will be rewarded with the platinum.

Hope you get it =D

• Like 1

On 22/06/2021 at 6:11 PM, ToaElnida said:

For that problem, I think that you need to complete every interaction/choice in the game's chart. As that was exactly what happened to me.

So take a closer look to the chart and make absolutely sure that you have selected every route and answer is done. Only then, you will be rewarded with the platinum.

Hope you get it =D

This^

You need to complete every interaction in every route so go through the chart again and see which ones have unlit choices in them. To aid your quest, I have a full Guide here that includes 2 supplements and a spreadsheet with every single possible answer mapped out :): https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/song-of-memories-ps4/guide/

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...