Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

I rented the Duke to see if it was as bad as people have made it out to be. I honestly don't know what more people were looking for out of the game. It's an average shooter with dumb humor and some tits. It's exactly what I would have expected it to be.

• Like 2

Gameloft sent me a message via PSN, saying I could get Modern Combat: Domination for $2.99 instead of $7.99. I didn't pass that up. B)

It's actually a pretty good game, and it's very much like Counter Strike, if anyone's into that.

Parker

• Like 1

Gameloft sent me a message via PSN, saying I could get Modern Combat: Domination for $2.99 instead of $7.99. I didn't pass that up. B)

It's actually a pretty good game, and it's very much like Counter Strike, if anyone's into that.

Parker

I quite like it too, it's just that the hit detection for the shooting seems to be a bit... Off, sometimes. Also, the level 72 trophy is bloody insane.

Latest games I purchased were The Sims 3 (thank fuck EA fixed the save glitch, now get to work on releasing a patch for Brutal legend, ♥s!), Killzone 3: Helghast Edition (gots it on the cheap), Dirt 3 and the Prince Of Persia Remastered Trilogy Collection (I seem to have a thing for the number 3 at the moment...)