Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

It's pretty different narratively to the sequels but has the same word style (sandbox) and fun shooting mechanics. I'm almost positive you'll have a blast  ;)

I didn't that about it. I can't wait to try it, now, but I am going to get the platinum for Far Cry 3, before I play it.

ffxiii-lightning-wallpaper-1600x1200.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII

Got it off of Amazon for cheap ($17) It's been cited as one of the weakest FF games, so I thought I'd give it a try. Who knows? Maybe i'll end up liking it.

It may be one of the weakest for some but is one of my favourites for sure, and I've played almost every ff. Just give it a try without thinking it's bad, it may surprise you.

Back on topic, I just bought nitroplus blasterz.

• Like 2

Final Fantasy XIII

Got it off of Amazon for cheap ($17) It's been cited as one of the weakest FF games, so I thought I'd give it a try. Who knows? Maybe i'll end up liking it.

if you have US(Foil Cover) version, can you feel strange "weight" feeling within this disk compared to other ps3 titles? *just curious

back on topic:

added to my backlog shelf - Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires, Cars: Race-O-Rama (2nd game was very fun tbh), Beyond two Souls,(just waiting for my off-work days)

header.jpg?t=1465205266

Sure, it may not have trophies, but I've been wanting to play the rest of the series after playing Saints Row IV and Gat Out of Hell.

Final Fantasy XIII

I liked it. Even enough to play the rest of the trilogy.

• Like 2

L1e44b5.png   Battle Princess of Arcadias                        Lc4eea9.png   The Guided Fate Paradox

L435296.png   Lost Dimension                                             Lc61a69.png   Hyperdimension Neptunia

Lc10380.png   Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2                                 L0f65a1.png   Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

L531aec.png   Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland                Lb6fc18.png   Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland

L9bfc5c.png   Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland

that's umm...a lot of RPGs

• Like 1