Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

L66cb3a.png   Risen 3 - Titan Lords Complete Edition             L51db2a.png   Catherine

L59a2bb.png   Twisted Land: ShadowTown                                 L3bf137.png   flOw (white font on white background *haha*)

L230022.png   Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise                         Ld5e9ad.png   Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

L5d4fad.png   Weird Park: The final Show                                  La5ac09.png   Snark Busters: High Society

• Like 3

TransformersFallOfCybertron_boxart-2.jpg

War for Cybetron was awesome so getting this game was just a metter of time :) Guess I will have to look into gaming sessions soon as I assume there are 4 people needed to boost this just like WFC.

Edited by Saionji
  • Like 1

I just rebought Fallout 3 for the GOTY edition, but before that I got the Far Cry Compilation. Worth the buy, had a lot of fun with those games.

Finally got the physical copy of this game. I had one on ps2 when I was a kid

okami-zekkeiban-hd-remaster-with-soundtr

Ahh that's so cool!! I haven't seen a physical copy of it in the US. Such an awesome game.

skyrim_ps3_frontcover1.jpg

It's not installed on my PS3 yet, but I just got this from my cousin, and I can't wait to play it soon! The full name should also be edited in the Games section. Hopefully the DLCs are free, and I hope this will take me to Level 12 on PSN.

It's Skyrim time!

• Like 1

I just rebought Fallout 3 for the GOTY edition, but before that I got the Far Cry Compilation. Worth the buy, had a lot of fun with those games.

Ahh that's so cool!! I haven't seen a physical copy of it in the US. Such an awesome game

I think that the physical ps3 copy was never released anywhere else than in Japan.

if you have US(Foil Cover) version, can you feel strange "weight" feeling within this disk compared to other ps3 titles? *just curious

back on topic:

added to my backlog shelf - Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires, Cars: Race-O-Rama (2nd game was very fun tbh), Beyond two Souls,(just waiting for my off-work days)

Hey there! sorry for the late response, but I got the Greatest Hits (Red cover) of the game. I didn't feel anything strange with the disc, it's just a regular one  :P

Ah that's what I figured, it's a shame. If you have a Nintendo DS I'd recommend Okamiden if you haven't played it yet. I haven't beat it but it is a pretty fun game.

Yeah I have one and I have played it a long time ago. I remember it was fun but since I have always waited the okami 2 I was kind of dissapointed

catherinebanner.jpg

Catherine for 1,99.

• Like 4

As far as I know it's a remake of Pro Skater 1-3, but without the original sound tracks of the original games (licenses expired).

It has some songs from the old games if I recall correctly. And yes, it's a mashup from the best of THPS1 and THPS2, along with a separate DLC with some levels from THPS3.

• Like 1