Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

Persona-4-Arena.png

Persona 4 Arena, I have a feeling like one hell awaits me with this game hearing rumours about trials and score attack. Wish me luck.

Imma guess, you gonna plat this in 2 weeks? :awesome:

Just kidding, hope you enjoy the game. 

• Like 1

10663039-1357578316-772766.jpgb83ed2361c352cc4250cf5913110365b.jpg

After thinking about getting 100% in Bioshock 2 i decided that i want a 100% in the 1st Bioshock game as i liked it much more...

So i was adviced to buy the Ultimate Rapture Edition, cause i needed Bioshock and DLC of Bioshock 2...

Here's the result.... 3€ for these used copies :devil: ...

Started Bioshock already <3 <3 <3

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 3

10663039-1357578316-772766.jpgb83ed2361c352cc4250cf5913110365b.jpg

After thinking about getting 100% in Bioshock 2 i decided that i want a 100% in the 1st Bioshock game as i liked it much more...

So i was adviced to buy the Ultimate Rapture Edition, cause i needed Bioshock and DLC of Bioshock 2...

Here's the result.... 3€ for these used copies :devil: ...

Started Bioshock already <3 <3 <3

Nice! I picked mine up last year at boxing day forn$19.99 Canadian at EB games. I got the ultimate rapture edition too.

I platted BioShock 2 but BioShock survivor mode is a pain. Haven't played BioShock 1 in months now.l

Edited by poopooblast

umm just a question, is DLC on disc or do you have to download it?

I think you are refering to me? All dlc is on disc, but you must install Bioshock 2 + DLC on your console

Nice! I picked mine up last year at boxing day forn$19.99 Canadian at EB games. I got the ultimate rapture edition too.

I platted BioShock 2 but BioShock survivor mode is a pain. Haven't played BioShock 1 in months now.l

I just started Bioshock 1 on Survivor without Vita Chambers and up so far it seems doable :)

But lets see when i have to fight the first Big Daddy xD

Edited by Evil_Joker88

I think you are refering to me? All dlc is on disc, but you must install Bioshock 2 + DLC on your console

I just started Bioshock 1 on Survivor without Vita Chambers and up so far it seems doable :)

But lets see when i have to fight the first Big Daddy xD

Haha I'm sure you'll be fine. I was never great at shooters persay. I've got some skill but I always play too defensive and held back that I tend to take a lot of damage before I deal some damage. Idk I may try it out soon but also the collectables are a huge pain. Getting all the tonics by a combo of researching, inventing, killing all big daddies for Adam and saving sisters plusall of the audio diaries >.<. I remember that enemies respawn if you go somewhere and return to an area for backtracking and it sucks IMO. Thank God BioShock 2 didn't have it as much as BioShock 1 did.

Anyways bro I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck on the hunt :D.