LeeMcD-

Post Your Newest PS3 Game

4,671 posts in this topic

Yakuza-dead-souls-ps3-cover-1.jpg

It was only $7, I couldn't resist.

I have been thinking about picking this up for a while. They have a copy at my local Gamestop.

sonic_allstars_racing_ps3.jpg

Bought it due to peer pressure from my friend, who didn't have anyone else to play with on PS3. But I got pretty addicted, to say the least.

can't post a fancy image here as I still don't F#(/#%* know how to do it but my newest ps3 game is Saints Row IV game of the century edition that I picked up the last price drops for $8.

Edited by yellowwindow7

can't post a fancy image here as I still don't F#(/#%* know how to do it but my newest ps3 game is Saints Row IV game of the century edition that I picked up the last price drops for $8.

I usually post my images to imgur. Then copy the BBCode and post here in BBCode Mode.

I usually post my images to imgur. Then copy the BBCode and post here in BBCode Mode.

this is a good idea, i don't know much about coding and how complex these image transforming stuff works, or what sort of problems it need to pass on before the images been approved but, why this site don't support Google + when it comes to transfer your pictures?

14294850_1114563015298395_74487226_n.jpg

Nice grab!! I've been crossing my fingers for these games to get localized. Probably not going to happen but it sure would be awesome.

Edited by xoxoagent

I just rebought this -->

I had it but I had to sell it to get some cash. Unfortunately I never played it .

KH_HD_2.5_ReMIX_NA_Boxart_zpswotdoenn.jp

Nice grab!! I've been crossing my fingers for these games to get localized. Probably not going to happen but it sure would be awesome.

Yeah I wish more visual novels came west, as most of these are lost on me and I only pick part of it up, but I enjoy them =P

Z6HZnJf.jpg

and some meaty hand action for you.

Picked up Arkham Asylum since I just noticed that it's on sale. Been meaning to get into the Batman games for a while, I already have a copy of Arkham City lying around somewhere.

Bought a digital copy of Vanquish from the PSN store.

Yes, I heard its a difficult platinum, but like mirror's edge, this game does interest me and I'm willing to give it a try.

tumblr_odwtn8hd2p1uu4o84o2_540.jpg

Wished my version's cover was that one. Mine is the boring plain white one. which seems to be the version that was released in EU :/

L51db2a.png L2cb760.png

Thank you flash sale  :D

yep, thank you Flash Sale, I want to play this and finally I got it :P 

4761814-l.jpg?v=1465285286