Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

3 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Binary Domain

Bimgsega-binary-domain-ps3.jpg

Great choice :lol: I got my physical copy like 2 or 3 years ago and still didn't got around to play it . I keep starting a Dark Souls game instead of Resonance of Fate :facepalm:

Bought it like 2 months ago for 8€ or so and i haven't play it yet  :(. I am working on a few ps3 trophies and my vita of course :). I hope to play it soon since i have always wanted to play it at least i own it now :P

1 hour ago, Marie_Rose412 said:

DMC 4

Sengoku Basara 3

Uncharted 2

Warriors Orochi 3

Resident evil 5

Dynasty Warriors 8

Grand Theft Auto IV

z34OgU5.jpg

i spend PHP. 6500 including fixing my blue ray lens..RIP monthly paycheck :v

Is there a reason most of those games are from North American region?

3 hours ago, Marie_Rose412 said:

DMC 4

Sengoku Basara 3

Uncharted 2

Warriors Orochi 3

Resident evil 5

Dynasty Warriors 8

Grand Theft Auto IV

z34OgU5.jpg

i spend PHP. 6500 including fixing my blue ray lens..RIP monthly paycheck :v

Good games you got there like Uncharted 2 , Warriors Orochi 3 and DMC 4 . Have fun :)

• Like 1

On 05/03/2017 at 11:20 PM, maurowho said:

Got this kick ass gem for 20 euros yesterday

maurowho.png

1540-1.jpg

A few years ago i was eager to get and play Force Unleashed and eventually also getting II long the line but now i don't really care getting them anymore . Am i losing something? 

On 07/03/2017 at 1:11 PM, Sigma999 said:

A few years ago i was eager to get and play Force Unleashed and eventually also getting II long the line but now i don't really care getting them anymore . Am i losing something? 

The first game is really cool and you'll enjoy it if youre a star wars fan. It only has 9 missions though. But it has lots of replay value. You can replay each mission except for the prologue and each mission lasts a good amount of time depending on your skill and the difficulty level in which you are playing. The dlcs are also pretty cool but they are a bit short because they last around 10 minutes each but if youre a trophy hunter then you can get some pretty easy trophies by completing each dlc. I wouldn't recommend buying the second game because the story will last you around 5 hours and the plot is kind of a mess. The only thing I enjoyed about that game was some of the gameplay improvements and the improved graphics. But apart from that, the first game is way better and if you find the ultimate with edition then you should buy it

2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Is that the cover for the game? That's so ugly.

The original cover looks more badass 

SWTFU_PS3.jpg

On 07/03/2017 at 6:51 PM, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

I so want the ultimate sith edition but the essentials one looks so ugly and you don't get goodies like collectible cards and steelbox :(

I totally agree with you. Being able to get some goodies with this edition would be a really nice treat

Edited by maurowho
  • Like 1

Bought Tomb Raider Underworld recently with BlazBlue Calamity Trigger (finally !).

I already have Underworld on 360 but since I can't buy DLCs on my 360 I wanted to try it out on PS3. And I've already played Calamity Trigger on PSP but I wanted to see how different it was on PS3.

Still haven't started playing those yet (got so many PS4 games to finish) unfortunately.

• Like 2