Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

11 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

They should, a friend of mine got that online coins some months ago and i didn't hear Bandai saying anything about Servers (I Mean Naruto UNS2 Server from 2011? are still up :p) so you just have to find 3 people and you're fine :)

Would help you but the game was rented to me not mine so i don't have it now :P 

No need to worry afterall you did help me by providing info about the servers and that i need 3 ppl.

11 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

No need to worry afterall you did help me by providing info about the servers and that i need 3 ppl.

At least i can do something i guess xD

Yeah you only need to Get 3 Online coins for the Coin trophy, Just Play with 3 Different people a level and that's it, 3 Online coins done.

Good luck with the Plat, it's not hard or long but the RNG for the last coins is a real pain.

• Like 1

I know this is an old game but i wanted to try it. Could never find a retail version for a normal price, was always around €40 or so, i got it for €20 now.

I know that that is still too much for the content you get but i just want to try it.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor mayhem 3d

Have played it for a bit and it feeld indeed old but also fun to play, this will definetely be a game that i will plat in the near future

10 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Easy plat . Just needs to do like 8 playtroughts if i'm correct however you finish each playthrough in less than an hour . 

Oh nice one I will have to jump on that one soon then picked it up for like $2 in the sale was hard to say no ha 

7 hours ago, Helel_XCII said:

Purchases of the last months. ''Sadly'', It's all digital.

I.jpg

I never play a ''Deus Ex'' game before, but I couldn't let it pass for little less than $5

I highly recommend Tomb Raider try and get the MP trophies out of the way first and you can self-boost the level 60 but totally worth the great game, experience :D Child of Light is fantastic I can't comment on the others never tried it myself

Edited by DarkSoleride

On 19.3.2017 at 3:34 PM, Sigma999 said:

Even without case it was not cheap tbh . Where i live i see 1 guy selling that game complete on case for 60 euros :facepalm:

That's insane. I got this for around 25€ a couple of years ago. Even today it's only 35€ on Amazon (Brand new btw). At least here in Germany.

https://www.amazon.de/Unbekannt-5021290041127-Nier-PlayStation-3/dp/B0039BSN92/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1493396353&sr=8-2&keywords=nier

Edited by Gommes_

Image result for psnow

Does this count?  I just signed up for this and it's awesome.  Tons of games, little to no lag, cheaper than Netflix.  I'm currently playing through Silent Hill 2 HD 

and it's awesome.  I can't believe I missed out on this game.  Takes a little getting used to the combat but I'm having a good ole time.  Gonna replay Red Dead Redemption and dive into some other ps3 games I've missed out on.  I recommend the service to anyone curious about it.  BTW, if anyone else has it and wants to recommend some games to play feel free to let me know.  

• Like 4