Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

So i've owned a PS3 since Nov 2013 when I bought the superslim with GT6, but never really played it after that (ended up selling and buying a used slim with 1tb FWIW). After buying a PS4 and catching the PS bug i've decided to start buying PS3 games that i've missed over the years as a PC gamer. Lots and lots of series to try out!

My latest purchase:

red_dead_redemption_ps3_m.jpg

• Like 3

144980.jpg

One of my childhood tv shows that I cherish deeply. This show is one of the reasons why I love Marvel. I got this as a gift for the end of the school year. It's a shame that all the dlc got delisted and as a result, it prevents anyone from getting 100%. :( Oh well that's life. I can't wait to play it. :D

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Great games . I bought the Dengeki Bunko physical version for Vita however i'm still trying to find a copy of No More Heroes : Heroes' Paradise .

No More Heroes was a tricky one to find. I eventually found it at a local GameStop for $8.99. I have the Wii versions but I couldn't get used to the controls so I'm thrilled to use a normal controller to enjoy the game. To bad it doesn't include No More Heroes 2 :(

Image result for alien rage

Got on sale from the Flash sale for $1.49.  It was 90% off and I just couldn't decline such an offer. It was originally free for PS Plus back in April but I didn't download it. :rolleyes: I'm glad I refrained from purchasing it prior to the Flash sale or else I would have wasted $15. :P I'm a fan of first person shooters and Aliens so I just couldn't resist. I hope this game isn't as bad as that that diabolical contraption that is known as..... Orc Slayer (shudders)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WesMJ12 said:

@BillyHorrible let me know how good it is once you play it! I have been thinking of getting it

Will do. I'll probably not get to playing it until a couple of months from now though.

Starting it next week in Hemiak's event, but I'm doing 15 games in that event so I'll have to do a big cleanup afterwards.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/49866-kill-your-completion-cyoa/