Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

I went a little crazy with the 4 for $10 at Gamestop. 

But I picked up:

-Rogue Warrior

-COD Black Ops

-Escape Dead Island

-Heavy Fire Afghanistan

-Man vs Wild

-COD MW3

-Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce

-Warriors Legends of Troy

-Enslaved

-Neverdead

-Deux Ex HR

-Heavy Fire Shattered Spear

-Ride to Hell

-Metal Gear Rising Revengence

-MIB Alien Crisis

-Syndicate

Hopefully I'll get to platinum them all. 

Test Drive Unlimited 2

Resultado de imagem para test drive unlimited 2 ps3 cover

Dark Souls : Prepare to Die Edition

129044155.namco-bandai-dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition-ps3.jpg

Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection

158009_front.jpg

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-revolution-box.jpg

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

PN1472.jpg

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rakuben said:

You mean these are good games? (não sei foste sarcástico ou não :/)

I just sayed that you bought a bunch of games but you were refering as "Just bought these " 

I only played Infamous out of these , Protoype 2 or Resistance 3 didn't but playe the 1st games on those franchises but didn't hold me up to continue playing and get into the series . I have The Saboteur on my backlog to start .

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 1

Ah ok ahaha I'm sorry :$ I got them real cheap for 5,4 euros only prototype cost me 12 euros so i was really happy-

I loved Prototype 1 so i really wanted the second one, the others i bought because i liked the gameplay style. The saboteur is the only one i don't know what to expect from it.

Edited by Rakuben

27 minutes ago, Rakuben said:

Ah ok ahaha I'm sorry :$ I got them real cheap for 5,4 euros only prototype cost me 12 euros so i was really happy-

I loved Prototype 1 so i really wanted the second one, the others i bought because i liked the gameplay style. The saboteur is the only one i don't know what to expect from it.

5 , 4 euros each right except Prototype 2 which was 12 euros ? If you liked Prototype 1 , apparently 2 improves a bit upon the 1st so you're in for a good time , i really prefer much more Infamous than Prototype tbh . Prototype 1 was a bit of torture to play and couldn't bear to continue until the end and given up . 

I'm not like the one talking as of others buying a bunch of games at once cause between yesterday and today i got like 8 games . You can see which ones i got since i posted 2 posts in the previous page of this thread just before you post your newest games ?

• Like 1

I just saw them now, and u got some games I really want to try some day like Naruto Revolution to complete my collection, Last of Us, Murderour Soul Suspect and Tomb Raider. I found for the first time a shop that sells cheap used games as an opposite to worten or fnac, so I'm really excited with that!

Edited by Rakuben
  • Like 1

On 27/07/2017 at 11:15 PM, Rakuben said:

I just saw them now, and u got some games I really want to try some day like Naruto Revolution to complete my collection, Last of Us, Murderour Soul Suspect and Tomb Raider. I found for the first time a shop that sells cheap used games as an opposite to worten or fnac, so I'm really excited with that!

I now tend to buy more games on Cex since they have good deals on various games and also i can sell or trade in my games there and get monye to buy more new games .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

I now tend to buy more games on Cex since they have good deals on various games and also i can sell or trade in my games there and get monye to buy more new games .

That's the shop I found out about. When I entered it I felt like I was dreaming... 

• Like 1

For $6 each, I have to say I'm somewhat surprised at to how bad DAO looks and plays on the Ps3. The other 2 are fine.

fa5be1e9ed29d8b2926341be65af4e0f.jpg

Completed on 360, for $6?

Usado-Ninja-Gaiden-3-Ps3-SUPER-JUEGOS-ST

Had this one free on PSN, I like a hard copy.

219541_front.jpg

Edited by Z1MZUM
  • Like 2