Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

IDK whats wrong with me, I'm having a ps3 moment with games I've already played on Ps4 or the 360. I did exactly the same thing when PS2 came out, just played more Ps1. I'm even playing Dragon age inquisition and going for plat on the ps3,,,,,,,, If the truths to be known, 720p will always overscan on my tv with Ps3 through HDMI and just scan won't work at all unless it's 1080p. Well I'm now playing PS3 over VGA on my TV and it looks fantastic on 16:9.

Finished on 360

91LreHCs3sL._SX342_.jpg

Finished on 360

81Yj470asWL._SX342_.jpg

Now Black actually looks really quite good on the old Ps3. Finished on Ps4 and Xb1

257899_ps3_b.png

Finished and platinum on Ps4

81gQ6qjrp8L._SX342_.jpg

Edited by Z1MZUM
  • Like 2

Dead space 3 which I just plated and medal of houser frontline. Also have shadow of the damned, battleship and Fifa 15 which I just picked up only to find out the play is unattainable, damn EA to hell?

Just now, afc-razor-84 said:

Dead space 3 which I just plated and medal of houser frontline. Also have shadow of the damned, battleship and Fifa 15 which I just picked up only to find out the play is unattainable, damn EA to hell?

Plat not played*

On 4 September 2017 at 4:27 AM, Z1MZUM said:

IDK whats wrong with me, I'm having a ps3 moment with games I've already played on Ps4 or the 360. I did exactly the same thing when PS2 came out, just played more Ps1. I'm even playing Dragon age inquisition and going for plat on the ps3,,,,,,,, If the truths to be known, 720p will always overscan on my tv with Ps3 through HDMI and just scan won't work at all unless it's 1080p. Well I'm now playing PS3 over VGA on my TV and it looks fantastic on 16:9.

Finished on 360

91LreHCs3sL._SX342_.jpg

Finished on 360

81Yj470asWL._SX342_.jpg

Now Black actually looks really quite good on the old Ps3. Finished on Ps4 and Xb1

257899_ps3_b.png

Finished and platinum on Ps4

81gQ6qjrp8L._SX342_.jpg

I'm going through a PS3 moment myself. I switched from xbum lol in 2014 and I'm playing the same games, bioshock infinite dead space 2 -3 dishounered, I just can't help myself. Still good luck on them plays buddy u have a few tough ones there.

• Like 1

Image result for godzilla ps3

This game COULD have been such a good experience. HEY BANDAI NAMCO!!! The next time you decide to make a Godzilla game, hire me as the project manager and I'll be sure to do more than turn out a 1/2 done game...

Ya'll are sooooooo lucky that Godzilla isn't real...if he was, I'd expect a large footprint where your headquarters USED to be...

• Like 1

20170907_223240.jpg

Dark Souls II Black Armor Edition steelbook and The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition steelbook 

Black Armor Edition comes with the official soundtrack CD. 

20170907_223507.jpg

Not a PS3 game but I also found this Assassin's Creed III steelbook with Rating Pending instead of M 

received_1147430108691840.jpg

• Like 3

66c83110-8598-4f1f-83c3-641ae0d92c2f.jpg

Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition

Contents of the N7 Collector's Edition:

- Mass Effect 3: N7 Edition steelbook with both male and female Shepard

- Mass Effect: Invasion comic

- Normandy lithograph 

- N7 patch

- The Art of Mass Effect 3 (70 pages, hardcover)

- In-game N7 hoodie for Shepard

- Soundtrack

- From Ashes DLC

- Alternate skins DLC

- In-game mechdog companion  

- Elite N7 sniper rifle, shotgun, and pistol

• Like 3