Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

4 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

How to get that version? All I can find is regular or limited edition.

I don't even know myself , can't find it online or even know the name of this version.  I also wanted to know the name of this version. I got it used on a store .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sigma999 said:

Legend of Heroes : Trails of Cold Steel

nFfDAzp.jpg

Unfortunately , the game came in this state in this side of the box 

I want to get into this series in the future. I think there is a remaster collection coming to ps4?

Poor packaging lately from many companies when they ship you one game. No protection at all. Cases get crushed.

Edited by TurdFlingingApe

1 hour ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

I want to get into this series in the future. I think there is a remaster collection coming to ps4?

I think so, and I'm in the same boat. Would love to play some old-school JRPGs.

Anyway, my newest PS3 game is also my most recent platinum:

Image result for Demon's Souls EU images

Again, not the physical version. Always great to get a plat in a Souls game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

Poor packaging lately from many companies when they ship you one game. No protection at all. Cases get crushed.

i bought FIFA 11 and 12 for 1 euro both with the credit i had in a used store , Cex and gonna switch from of those cases into my Trails of Cold Steel

4 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I think so, and I'm in the same boat. Would love to play some old-school JRPGs.

Anyway, my newest PS3 game is also my most recent platinum:

Image result for Demon's Souls EU images

Again, not the physical version. Always great to get a plat in a Souls game.

No physical ? Blasphemy ! I got the Black Phantom one physical for like 5 euros , is that too much for a physical game and a very good one indeed ?

22 hours ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

Managed to snag this quickly for $9.99 off the Square Enix Online Store, it sold out like an hour later after purchase. I have a feeling this game will be one of the rarer titles in the PS3 library several years from now. Or maybe not, who knows.

Nice to see a hefty colored manual, it's been a while lol.

s-l500.jpg

Nice grab i am still looking for one

On 10/30/2017 at 2:48 AM, TurdFlingingApe said:

Managed to snag this quickly for $9.99 off the Square Enix Online Store, it sold out like an hour later after purchase. I have a feeling this game will be one of the rarer titles in the PS3 library several years from now. Or maybe not, who knows.

Nice to see a hefty colored manual, it's been a while lol.

s-l500.jpg

it was €30 when I bought it like 6 months ago :o
great game though

3 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

You need to tell me where you shop, because I saw no price like that at all in the states.

I shop in many places , i just happen to find good opportunities when looking for new games for my collection while buying used for other people , on used stores and not so much now in gaming stores cause it's not worth and not much of variety of games there except PS4 , Xbone and Switch .

Edited by Sigma999

Just now, Sigma999 said:

I shop in many places , i just happen to find good opportunities when looking for new games for my collection while buying used for other people , on used stores and not so much now in gaming stores cause it's not worth and not much of variety of games there except PS4 and Xbone .

Over here, I had my eye on the physical version for about 2 years, but it never dipped below 50 bucks anywhere that I saw (that would ship to the US). I also asked people in the game trading thread if they wanted to do a 2-for-1 (US, JP) for the physical version, and never got takers. Maybe it was just bad luck, but once I saw that it was 5 euros in the Belgian store (and, probably, everywhere else in the EU), I took the plunge.

17 hours ago, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

so wait you got Black Phantom edition of Demon's Souls for $5? it's selling on ebay for $315, how the hell did you find that

$315 ??? That's some heavy pricetag on it , some deals i find here are like around 70, 90e average . I bought only the game in case that cames in the Black Phantom edition , not the rest of the pack like the cart box and the goodies inside , the game case in red instead of the blue normal versions .

11 hours ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

Never knew these games existed. Love how PS3 games are so cheap now. I want to try and collect the best ones and the hidden gems.

Both costed me 12 euros and i think it was a great deal , i was curious with Trinity Souls and wanted to get Destroy All Humans for PS3 since i have good memories of the 1st game on PS2 .

• Like 1

Some really great pickups these last few posts. I'm still getting used to the rep system but I definitely gave a bit out then :)

I really loved Trinity Souls of Zill O'll all the way to the platinum. I was interested in it since it was the first in the series to make it out of Japan. The gameplay isn't like the other titles but it's more suited to what I'm into. One of my favourite ps3 exclusives for sure, love the look of it & it plays really nicely.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, readytofuky said:

Some really great pickups these last few posts. I'm still getting used to the rep system but I definitely gave a bit out then :)

I really loved Trinity Souls of Zill O'll all the way to the platinum. I was interested in it since it was the first in the series to make it out of Japan. The gameplay isn't like the other titles but it's more suited to what I'm into. One of my favourite ps3 exclusives for sure, love the look of it & it plays really nicely.

Haven't heard much about Trinity Souls neither if it was that good as you described but it's nice to know that . I picked up cause it was 5€ although the case condition was in an awful state but i'm gonna swap it with anothet BD case and done cause the paper cover , manual and BD disc are in good condition anyway. 

15 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Haven't heard much about Trinity Souls neither if it was that good as you described but it's nice to know that . I picked up cause it was 5€ although the case condition was in an awful state but i'm gonna swap it with anothet BD case and done cause the paper cover , manual and BD disc are in good condition anyway. 

Damn that's a fantastic price point, I'm really big on beatemups so keep that in mind as far as my enthusiasm goes. It's still the only Omega Force game I've managed to platinum, there's just something about it that felt a bit special but I can't quite articulate why.

Speaking about the other game you grabbed, that was made in Australia (about 15 minutes down the road to boot) so if it's not great apologies in advance ;p

17 hours ago, readytofuky said:

Damn that's a fantastic price point, I'm really big on beatemups so keep that in mind as far as my enthusiasm goes. It's still the only Omega Force game I've managed to platinum, there's just something about it that felt a bit special but I can't quite articulate why.

Speaking about the other game you grabbed, that was made in Australia (about 15 minutes down the road to boot) so if it's not great apologies in advance ;p

The other game you talking is Destroy All Humans ! I just gtab it to have mindless fun cause i love the 1st game on PS2 so that nostalgia speaking for me but i do hope it will be rather good at least .

s-l500.jpg

Japanese version of Demon's Souls. It was supposed to arrive 35 days from now, but it surprised me in the mailbox tonight >:)

The last souls game I need to plat. The farming of the dreaded pure bladestone part 3! My long journey is almost over \[T]/

Japanese manual is thicccccccccccccccccccccccccccc hqdefault.jpg

Edited by TurdFlingingApe
  • Like 3