Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

Afrika arrived this week. I've wanted this version for a while & I saw it recently for about what it cost at launch so I grabbed it. I'll be going for that Platinum for sure:

MKvK0oY.jpg?1

On 07/11/2017 at 5:36 AM, Sigma999 said:

The other game you talking is Destroy All Humans ! I just gtab it to have mindless fun cause i love the 1st game on PS2 so that nostalgia speaking for me but i do hope it will be rather good at least .

I was just joking, I'm sure it's enjoyable. It's still pretty crazy to think of games being made here, I'm always surprised when I find out about them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, readytofuky said:

Afrika arrived this week. I've wanted this version for a while & I saw it recently for about what it cost at launch so I grabbed it. I'll be going for that Platinum for sure:

MKvK0oY.jpg?1

I was just joking, I'm sure it's enjoyable. It's still pretty crazy to think of games being made here, I'm always surprised when I find out about them.

Grats, game is getting rare these days :)

And don't be smart >:) you know it doesn't have a plat ??

On 09/11/2017 at 10:35 AM, TurdFlingingApe said:

Grats, game is getting rare these days :)

And don't be smart >:) you know it doesn't have a plat 1f61d.png1f61d.png

Thanks, yeah it's pretty scarce. The only really rare ps3 title I'm missing now is some VN that was only sold at a convention in Japan. If I could read it that might bother me but thankfully don't have that 'problem'.

This version of Afrika has a plat, it's that Asian-English version that doesn't (which I also own). Afrika has my favourite type of 3D-game trophy list. Pretty much just gotta beat the story & side missions. Nothing there that I wouldn't already want to do. When I played Hakuna Matata years ago things were a lot hazier, the game seems easier to understand now. I'm finding it really addictive, can't wait to get off work & go Safari. Did about 40 missions the last couple of days, mostly side stuff so the 12% trophy progression isn't really reflecting the time put in but at this rate I'll have it all completed sooner rather than later :)

• Like 1

91UJqhygmZL._SL1500_.jpg

I bought this from the Square Enix UK store since its back in stock £24.99 (eBay still selling it on average £35 or more)  so i am quite happy with that :)

On 31/10/2017 at 10:34 AM, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

it was €30 when I bought it like 6 months ago :o
great game though

its still that price now the U.S store says $19.99 now so yeah shame we have to pay more in Europe

• Like 3

23 hours ago, readytofuky said:

Thanks, yeah it's pretty scarce. The only really rare ps3 title I'm missing now is some VN that was only sold at a convention in Japan. If I could read it that might bother me but thankfully don't have that 'problem'.

Are you meaning the Macross Don't Be Late game?

32 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Are you meaning the Macross Don't Be Late game?

Damn I actually forgot about those hybrid discs. I was thinking of a VN that was only released at a convention. This was ages ago, I'm not sure if it's even a game with trophies. I thought it was called white day or white album, I remember it was a remake & maybe limited to a few thousand copies. I tried looking it up & can't seem to find it :(

I'm going to have to have a second look at the hybrid discs though. I remember they were so bloody expensive on release. Curious to see what the situation is now.

6 hours ago, readytofuky said:

Damn I actually forgot about those hybrid discs. I was thinking of a VN that was only released at a convention. This was ages ago, I'm not sure if it's even a game with trophies. I thought it was called white day or white album, I remember it was a remake & maybe limited to a few thousand copies. I tried looking it up & can't seem to find it :(

I'm going to have to have a second look at the hybrid discs though. I remember they were so bloody expensive on release. Curious to see what the situation is now.

Ah, I figured you were talking about https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2416-シェリルノーム超時空ヴァーチャルクリップ射手座午後九時dont-be-late

as it only has one owner, and nobody seems to know its origin.

On 10.11.2017 at 4:00 PM, DarkSoleride said:

91UJqhygmZL._SL1500_.jpg

I bought this from the Square Enix UK store since its back in stock £24.99 (eBay still selling it on average £35 or more)  so i am quite happy with that :)

its still that price now the U.S store says $19.99 now so yeah shame we have to pay more in Europe

Got it for like a $8 few month ago.))))

And just a few steelbooks:

26591983119_317874fba1_b.jpg
Edited by TOTALFILM

On 11/11/2017 at 5:50 PM, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Ah, I figured you were talking about https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2416-シェリルノーム超時空ヴァーチャルクリップ射手座午後九時dont-be-late

as it only has one owner, and nobody seems to know its origin.

Oh I remember spotting that once while looking at least earned trophy games. I couldn't even find info searching in Japanese. I wondered if it might have had something to do with that live show in Playstation Home or as part of a limited edition or a pre-order bonus exclusive to some retailer. Who knows, bit of a mystery for sure. I hope it's some ephemeral digital thing and not an ultra-rare physical disc because that would be a bastard to think about as far as the collection goes.

7 hours ago, readytofuky said:

Oh I remember spotting that once while looking at least earned trophy games. I couldn't even find info searching in Japanese. I wondered if it might have had something to do with that live show in Playstation Home or as part of a limited edition or a pre-order bonus exclusive to some retailer. Who knows, bit of a mystery for sure. I hope it's some ephemeral digital thing and not an ultra-rare physical disc because that would be a bastard to think about as far as the collection goes.

As far as 'ultra-rare physical discs' go, NBA Jam non-plat would be top, as it only came with NBA Elite 11, and only two owners have ever been shown on PSNTL/PSNProfiles.

On 13/11/2017 at 3:46 PM, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

As far as 'ultra-rare physical discs' go, NBA Jam non-plat would be top, as it only came with NBA Elite 11, and only two owners have ever been shown on PSNTL/PSNProfiles.

DAMN... I actually loved NBA Jam back in the day, stings a bit knowing about that! Still got the Mega Drive game at least heh.

• 2 weeks later...

Got these thanks to the recent Black Friday sales:

Physical:

Bioshock Ultimate Collection (B2G1)

Bioshock Infinite GOTY Version (B2G1)

Murdered Soul Suspect  (B2G1)

The Last of Us  (B2G1)

Assassins Creed The Americas Edition  (B2G1)

God of War 3  (B2G1)

Digitally:

Dishonored GOTY

WWE 2K17