Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

Eternal Sonata - UK PS3 - New & sealed

256px-Folklore.jpg

Just managed to pick up a sealed copy of Eternal Sonata! This was one of my favourite games on the Xbox 360 managed to get the 1000GS on that but a shame there are no trophies for the PS3 version :( but alas its fine this one is for collection purposes anyway :) 

Also picked up a copy of Folklore too! found one for a reasonable price yet again sad there is no trophies but oh well such a shame they never released the PSP version they wanted to make (or Vita if it was later on in life) 

Edited by DarkSoleride
  • Like 4

I picked up another PS3 Slim 300 GB for only 62€ including shipping with 25 games (2 games had no case BF3 and FIFA 13) 1 controller with HDMI cable and it is in really good condition.

The games that came with the PS3:

Assassins Creed 2

Assassins Creed 3

Sleeping Dogs

The Saboteur

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Call Of Duty Black Ops

Call Of Duty Black Ops 2

Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare (With all the DLC for the game).

Max Payne 3

Saints Row 2

Saints Row The Third

Fall Out New Vegas

Uncharted 3

Battlefield 3

Payday 2

Gta Episodes From Liberty City

Gta 4

Gta 5 Special Edition

Fifa World Cup South Africa 2010

Fifa 10

Fifa 11

Fifa 13

Midnight Club Los Angeles

Will get another PS3 Slim soon just in case.

5mw9lk.jpg

260zjna.jpg

Picked up also Saints Row Double Pack, and Mayhem 3D for cheap but haven't recieved them yet.

• Like 3

That's a very decent price for that amount of games already, let alone with a free console thrown in. Well done!

My most recent physical games are CSI: Fatal Conspiracy and the NCIS game. I picked them up for 5 EUR each which is about the maximum I want to pay for 'just another' second hand PS3 game now. They're both easy offline platinum games, which is always a plus for me as a trophy hunter with little patience and below average 'skills'. :P

• Like 2

6 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

That's a very decent price for that amount of games already, let alone with a free console thrown in. Well done!

My most recent physical games are CSI: Fatal Conspiracy and the NCIS game. I picked them up for 5 EUR each which is about the maximum I want to pay for 'just another' second hand PS3 game now. They're both easy offline platinum games, which is always a plus for me as a trophy hunter with little patience and below average 'skills'. :P

Yeah i am very happy with that deal. I bought it on Marktplaats.NL so sometimes people just selling it very cheap, because they have the PS4 and don't really care about the PS3 anymore. But the PS3 will be rare soon as it is not in the stores anymore. Still looking for another one though just in case.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ShyLent said:

Is that a disc or digital version? Cuz I have a digital version and a group for boosting the dlc trophies. Note: disc and digital version aren't compatible..

I'm afraid it's disc. I was just about to ask you ?

On 16-1-2018 at 8:47 PM, Asvinia said:

4N4dCgO.jpg?1

These beautiful pieces of plastic. I don't know why but I really want to collect the Cabela games just recently. They all seem to be rare and expensive in the UK though. Luckily I picked up this one dirt cheap.

? ?

I picked up Record of Agarest 2 (JP) again after my PS3 scratched it to death in.. 2012 I believe ?

• Like 2