Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

5 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Damn, that is so cool! So when are you gonna platinum it? :awesome:

Stop kidding around. :P I beat the game once on 360 and I'm not touching it again. It's a great game, but too damn hard for me to plat :awesome

Edited by Venocide

3 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Well, not with that kind of attitude. :awesome: But fiiiiine, have it your way. :P The DLC is really good too if you haven't played that, especially Jetstream Sam's.

It has been a while since I last played it, who knows... I might not totally suck this time xD blame it on the 360 controller. Nah, I haven't touched the DLC, but I will if I decide to play it again.

• Like 1

I was looking for a copy of Soulcalibur V to play with a good friend and, can you believe this was the only copy of the game I found online in my country? Like, this was the only option. There were like a bazillion of SC4s but this was the only SC5 online at the moment. ?

AS6npEi.jpg

The collector's edition comes with a Blu-Ray detailing the making of the game, a 100-page hardcover art book, a music CD with 17 tracks, a copy of the game and a nice ancient-book-looking box for the game. Originally, it was also supposed to come with some extra DLC but mine came without it since I bought the game used.

A couple of pictures of what is included in the collector's edition:

Spoiler

pXX50pe.jpg

3WgRVRh.jpg

And some quick pictures of the inside of the art book:

Spoiler

gKSpNvO.jpg

rzXkI6W.jpg

M0Udwgn.jpg

yzAbQx6.jpg

HBQUFxa.jpg

SmqhPm9.jpg

Paid $15,80 for it plus an extra $1 in local shipping. Needless to say that I'm happy with my purchase.

Hope the game is as good as the previous SCs in the series.  ?

Edited by Honor_Hand
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

I was looking for a copy of Soulcalibur V to play with a good friend and, can you believe this was the only copy of the game I found online in my country? Like, this was the only option. There were like a bazillion of SC4s but this was the only SC5 online at the moment. ?

AS6npEi.jpg

The collector's edition comes with a Blu-Ray detailing the making of the game, a 100-page hardcover art book, a music CD with 17 tracks, a copy of the game and a nice ancient-book-looking box for the game. Originally, it was also supposed to come with some extra DLC but mine came without it since I bought the game used.

A couple of pictures of what is included in the collector's edition:

Hide contents

pXX50pe.jpg

3WgRVRh.jpg

And some quick pictures of the inside of the art book:

Hide contents

gKSpNvO.jpg

rzXkI6W.jpg

M0Udwgn.jpg

yzAbQx6.jpg

HBQUFxa.jpg

SmqhPm9.jpg

Paid $15,80 for it plus an extra $1 in local shipping. Needless to say that I'm happy with my purchase.

Hope the game is as good as the previous SCs in the series.  ?

Thats indeed sick for that price. Nice find!

But it is weird though that you couldn't find any normal version in your country. As a quick search in my country showed an overkill of SC5 (used too) for around the same price as your CE..

• Like 1

image.jpg?width=254&height=338 

Introducing what might be my last Toys R Us purchase. The only One Piece game released physically on PS3 in America (ugh), and its the only one piece game on the console that isn't a dynasty warriors game. I've played this before but this game is kinda boring. I got it cause it was 6 dollars which was cheaper than what it was at ga-

acbae49f91f5b058323a04130072b2ed.png

Oh... they dropped the price. Well its new in box while that version is preowned so I win anyway. Also unpictured is Disney Infinity 3.0 (It was 2 dollars for the starter pack. Still kinda sad about that platinum not being obtainable tho). Mine also had the day one dlc which Gamestop doesn't have. Surprised the day one dlc codes worked honestly.

Went and bought Uncharted 1-3 last week, figured that because I enjoyed the shit out of the remasters I should probably go and do the originals too. 

All 3 cost $10 so pretty happy about the find, judt got to find the time to set my old PS3 up again now.

On 24/6/2018 at 5:50 PM, Bumperklever said:

Thats indeed sick for that price. Nice find!

But it is weird though that you couldn't find any normal version in your country. As a quick search in my country showed an overkill of SC5 (used too) for around the same price as your CE..

Yeah, we have mostly weird prices on everything and they are hard to explain.

I also found that weird as well. Really, there were a bunch of SC4 copies but no normal edition of SC5 whatsoever. Just the collector's edition I got. I was actually looking for the regular version but since this was nicely priced, I went for it. xD

• Like 1

Got 6 games last week, my local game store had a good deal, so i got:

Heavenly Sword: The first ps3 exclusive, i had only played the demo when i just got my ps3 so i figured it was time to get it even tho it has no trophies.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine: One of the better superhero games before Batman Arkham series came around

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom: Always seemed like a hidden gem to me.

Spec Ops: The Line: As a gamer who plays games mainly for a good story, i cant skip the game that has one of the best stories according to critics. 

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning: This one was recommended by a friend so i hope i like it.

Asura's Wrath: A combination of heavy rain long cutscenes and god of war rage, always wanted to play it.

I picked up probably my last PS3 games. I want to fully concentrate on PS4 once I've finished these games and some of the ones that are already on my list.

1. Far Cry 2,3 and Blood Dragon. I've always liked the series so decided to get these to have most of the series done. I kind of regret getting FC2 because of the massive grind but I really wanted all the games and wanted to experience the game too.

2. Red Dead Redemption. It's apparently a really good game so I thought I'd get it. The 2nd one is coming out later this year too so the timing feels right.

3. inFamous. I heard the series is great and I'd never played it so I wanted to try it out. Heard it's not too hard trophies wise except for those shards lol.

4. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. I had played the 3rd game and really liked it. The trophies are very similar so it'll be very straightforward and shouldn't take long.

• Like 1