Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

I have the idea that a "Console´s Golden Age" starts when no more new games come to it. Prices at digital store are ridiculous, so it is time to buy. Last acquistions were GoW Collections and Okami, but i still have without an start a lot of them: Shadow of the Colossus, ICO, Wolfenstein: The New Order, AC Liberation, Spec Ops: The Line, Prince of Persia: Trilogy...

On 05/11/2018 at 9:49 AM, higinio5555 said:

I have the idea that a "Console´s Golden Age" starts when no more new games come to it. Prices at digital store are ridiculous, so it is time to buy. Last acquistions were GoW Collections and Okami, but i still have without an start a lot of them: Shadow of the Colossus, ICO, Wolfenstein: The New Order, AC Liberation, Spec Ops: The Line, Prince of Persia: Trilogy...

Ridiculous in a sense that they are overpriced ? I always find the price on Pstore for PS3 games that have physical versions aswell ususally much more expensive that buying them searching for the physical version and get a much better deal , the exception maybe being when they are on crazy sales or promos that drop the prices much down .

14 hours ago, ShonenCat said:

Got some new PS3 games of the fighting and rhythm genres ^^ Arcana Heart 3 Love MaxDengeki Bunko Fighting Climax and Hatsune Miku Project Diva F2nd!

Looks like I'm crazy enough to try and Platinum Arcana Heart xD

mct9fq.jpg

Really nice pickups , sweetie ^^ 

I have that Dengeki Bunko but for the Vita , Ntsc version , apparently it wasn't released physical in EU and also that Project Diva F2nd and i have the Vita version too ehehehehehehehe . As for Arcana i don't have that one , yet ,  waiting to get a deal for cheap to add to my collection :)

• Like 1