mumpel

Post Your Newest PS3 Game

4,164 posts in this topic

Been waiting years to play this and just bought it. Perfect game for this October. So far it is very charming and I love it!

header.jpg?t=1479167596

Picked this up yesterday afternoon and I'm ready to get cranking on the trophies to knock this one off. I'd gather a good month or two before I'll have this one done. 

latest?cb=20110419010506

pa.188981.1.jpg?o2rwzy

Another PS3 Lego game for me. 😬

Pacman and the ghostly adventures 2.

Would have added a pic instead but still have no fookin clue how to do it.

Got this one recently as a replacement for a defective copy I had on my collection

lyoHP1b.jpg

Paid around $15,50 for the only copy that was available online in my country. The game is like now, complete with manual and disc in 10/10 condition. The previous owner was very careful. Love it when they are like that.

Fun story, the shipping was free. The seller noticed that, by our phone numbers, we weren't far away from each other and was kind enough to come on foot to where I live to deliver the game. The guy was like 2 streets away from me lmao xD

2 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

After you take your picture, try uploading it to Imgur or any other image hosting site. You will most likely be prompted to create an account with the hosting provider before uploading your image.

After you have uploaded the image you want to share, simply copy the direct link or URL of where the image is hosted and paste it here on the post, the site will automatically embed the image into your post if everything is correct :) 

Heavy-Fire-Shattered-Spear-by-Mastiff-20

Import copy from the USA for a fair enough price!

2 Hard copies

1628707-prince_of_perisa_trilogy_cover.j

Been meaning to get this for ages

Mortal_Kombat_Komplete_Edition_Greatest_

997-DCC73-91-AB-4-BC3-99-F1-6731-AB57-BAPaid around $25 (23 for games and 2 for delivery).  

Saw 2 on the way.)))

Edited by TOTALFILM

cover-22.jpg

Only played the PS4 versions. This was pretty good for such a short game.

On 10/17/2018 at 10:23 AM, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Search images, right click on the pic, choose copy image then right click AGAIN and paste the image here in your post...preview your post to make sure the image comes thru then post...

Anyways...I went game shopping..and I had the entire store standing there with mouths agape...I LOVED IT...and the nominees are....

Boxshot: Virtua Fighter 5 by SegaBoxshot: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor by Warner Home Video GamesBoxshot: UFC 2009 Undisputed by THQ

Boxshot: MLB 14 The Show by Sony Computer Entertainment AmericaBoxshot: WWE 2K14 by 2K SportsBoxshot: Killer is Dead by XSEED Games

Boxshot: 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil by Electronic ArtsBoxshot: Madden NFL 16 by EA SportsBoxshot: Persona 4 Arena by Atlus

Boxshot: LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition by Sony Computer EntertainmentBoxshot: The Fight: Lights Out by Sony Computer EntertainmentBoxshot: Call of Juarez The Cartel by UbiSoft

Boxshot: Diablo III by Blizzard EntertainmentBoxshot: Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late by Aksys Games, IncBoxshot: TV Superstars by Sony Computer Entertainment

Boxshot: Start the Party by Sony Computer EntertainmentBoxshot: FIFA Soccer 13 by Electronic ArtsBoxshot: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist by UbiSoft

Boxshot: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale by Sony Computer EntertainmentBoxshot: UFC Undisputed 2010 by THQBoxshot: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed by Lucasarts Entertainment

Boxshot: Star Wars: Clone Wars Republic Heroes by Lucasarts EntertainmentBoxshot: MotionSports: Adrenaline by UbiSoftBoxshot: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel by 2K

Boxshot: UFC Personal Trainer: The Ultimate Fitness System by THQBoxshot: WWE '12 by THQBoxshot: Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection by Sega

Boxshot: Valkyria Chronicles by SegaBoxshot: NCAA Football 13 by Electronic ArtsBoxshot: Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell by Deep Silver

Boxshot: History Channel Civil War: Secret Mission by ActivisionBoxshot: FIFA 14 by Electronic ArtsBoxshot: DmC Devil May Cry by Capcom

Boxshot: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare by Electronic Arts

Just a couple

dloxhz.jpg

Edited by D1RTIEST

81hPh6u-0nL._AC_SL1280_.jpg

I have the plats for Sly 1 and 2, but got this for less than Sly 3 would've cost me on PSN.

It was a big mail day for me today

t7qO6YQ.jpg

20 hours ago, D1RTIEST said:

Just a couple

dloxhz.jpg

Aren't the servers down for Midnight Club?

Brutal Legend, Shadows of the Damned and DJ Hero are my latest and greatest