Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

my latest game came a day later than expected (holiday rush or laziness from UPS)

lego dimensions (ps3)

once i get the goonies i should be set to doing the complete collection of every DLC in the game. 2.09% for 100% DLC

might make it a boss game tbh  there's a ton of content that keeps me going for days.

Edited by kingdrake2

4 hours ago, ee28max said:

life-is-strange-ps3-5-episodeos-midia-digital-codpsn-ptbr-D_NQ_NP_633193-MLB26550361181_122017-F.webp

Got this from the NA Holiday Sale for $6.51. 

Question: When I look at the download list I only see Episode 1. What's wrong?

You mean Life is Strange on PS3, right? I noticed that as well. It is supposed to be the whole game but the download section only lists Episode 1 for whatever reason. I haven't boot up the game myself but I hope the whole thing is included there.

Probably Episode 1 is just the base game and the rest of the episodes are then unlocked via add-ons? Haven't tried but I have seen something like that in other games.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

You mean Life is Strange on PS3, right? I noticed that as well. It is supposed to be the whole game but the download section only lists Episode 1 for whatever reason. I haven't boot up the game myself but I hope the whole thing is included there.

Probably Episode 1 is just the base game and the rest of the episodes are then unlocked via add-ons? Haven't tried but I have seen something like that in other games.

Oh gosh, I thought I was the only one with that problem. I tried looking for similar threads about this and also searching it on Google, but had no luck. I was quite unsure to ask about it because I feared the outcome of me looking stupid for such a dumb question. Things only get weirder, but you have a point considering the fact that the content from the PSN Store clearly says "Complete Season", otherwise people would be outraged and demand their refunds. 

On another note, on the UK PSN Store, there is a season pass for Life is Strange (PS3) at 2.99 Pounds (forgive me, I have no idea where these symbols or special keys are on the keyboard on desktop. I would like to know :lol:). Do you think it would be ideal for someone who has no enough confidence about this to buy it, just in case? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ee28max said:

Oh gosh, I thought I was the only one with that problem. I tried looking for similar threads about this and also searching it on Google, but had no luck. I was quite unsure to ask about it because I feared the outcome of me looking stupid for such a dumb question. Things only get weirder, but you have a point considering the fact that the content from the PSN Store clearly says "Complete Season", otherwise people would be outraged and demand their refunds. 

On another note, on the UK PSN Store, there is a season pass for Life is Strange (PS3) at 2.99 Pounds (forgive me, I have no idea where these symbols or special keys are on the keyboard on desktop. I would like to know :lol:). Do you think it would be ideal for someone who has no enough confidence about this to buy it, just in case? 

Nah, don't worry. There are no dumb questions and I had the same doubt myself. I just went ahead and booted up the game this morning. After a 240 Mb update, I can confirm that the downloaded file only includes Episode 1. However, when inside the game and from the main menu, you can see that there is an option to go to the store to download the extra episodes. Once in the store, each of the invidual episodes (from 2 to 5), can be downloaded as an add-on for free. Each of them weighs between 1-2 Gb. So yeah, it is the full game only that the extra episodes needed to be downloaded on their own.

For the pound symbol (I'm learning myself as well lol)

Press the "Alt" key on your keyboard, and do not let go. While keep press "Alt", on your keyboard type the number "156", which is the number of the letter or symbol "£" in ASCII table.

It should result in something like this ---> £

As for if the game is a good deal, I wouldn't know. I haven't played it myself as to give a full recommendation on it but I do know it has some fairly positive opinions out there along with some mixed ones. It definitely looks apart from most games. For £2.99, it sounds pretty cheap. I would buy it if I was confident enough in trying out games that are outside the regular stuff we usually get :)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Nah, don't worry. There are no dumb questions and I had the same doubt myself. I just went ahead and booted up the game this morning. After a 240 Mb update, I can confirm that the downloaded file only includes Episode 1. However, when inside the game and from the main menu, you can see that there is an option to go to the store to download the extra episodes. Once in the store, each of the invidual episodes (from 2 to 5), can be downloaded as an add-on for free. Each of them weighs between 1-2 Gb. So yeah, it is the full game only that the extra episodes needed to be downloaded on their own.

For the pound symbol (I'm learning myself as well lol)

It should result in something like this ---> £

As for if the game is a good deal, I wouldn't know. I haven't played it myself as to give a full recommendation on it but I do know it has some fairly positive opinions out there along with some mixed ones. It definitely looks apart from most games. For £2.99, it sounds pretty cheap. I would buy it if I was confident enough in trying out games that are outside the regular stuff we usually get :)

Thanks friend! No idea what I'd be doing or where I'd be if it weren't for your reply. Looks like there's nothing to be worried about anymore and I'm going to remove the season pass out of the wishlist for my UK account. Thanks once again. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Honor_Hand said:

As for if the game is a good deal, I wouldn't know

9 hours ago, ee28max said:

Do you think it would be ideal for someone who has no enough confidence about this to buy it, just in case?

I played life is Strange courtesy of ps plus and I enjoyed it so much that I made it my 75th. 

Go for it! I recommend it. Though, you might find that some of the dialogues can be cringey or that the character's actions are just really stupid but they're supposed to be your typical teenagers so.. :P

• Like 2

I realized that up until recently I hadn't been playing my PS3 much at all over the last couple years. 

So I picked up some games and have been playing a lot lately. Just finished MGS 3, 4 and Peace Walker for the first time.

Anyway here's what I picked up

Gran Turismo 7 

The Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection 

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

Katamari Forever

Mugen Souls

Tales of Xillia

I also have some games coming within a couple days

Ridge Racer 7

That PSN collection disc with Tokyo Jungle

Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Lost Planet 2

I really want to keep picking up games that I actually would want to play before they disappear or get stupidly expensive.

More than anything I'd want to get Afrika and Aquanaut's Holiday but that's never gonna happen.

• Like 4