mumpel

Post Your Newest PS3 Game

4,539 posts in this topic

Going game shopping tomorrow...who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men...

Boxshot: Sport Champions by Sony Computer EntertainmentBoxshot: Major League Baseball 2K11 by 2K Sports

It was a light shopping day for GAMES...only picked up two...HOWEVER, I did pick up a full MOVE package plus a little bit extra...

Boxshot: PlayStation Move Motion Controller by SonyBoxshot: PlayStation Move Motion Controller by Sony

Boxshot: PlayStation Move Navigation Controller by SonyBoxshot: PS3 Playstation Eye Camera  Any-Used by Sony

Image result for move charging station

Image result for move racing wheel ps3

Edited by PSXtreme_

Picked these up really cheap

007-Quantum-Of-Solace-PS3-7851738.jpg

I've never played it on PS3

1885yir74vm3rjpg.jpg

129407_front.jpg

do-games-rogue-warrior-fisico-ps3-D_NQ_N

51MsH5Hfq1L.jpg 

i recently got my PS3 i used to have Generations on my Brothers old Xbox 360 but i dont have that anymore so i wanted to get it back again for PS3 since i havnt played it in Many years i also plan to get Sonic Unleashed back at some point as well and it wasnt that much as well  

I just got Vanquish, mainly because I heard there is a really hard trophy and I felt like trying to get it

3 hours ago, THE-73est said:

I just got Vanquish, mainly because I heard there is a really hard trophy and I felt like trying to get it

And if anyone wants to boost this really hard trophy with him, don't. He'll f*** u over

my latest game came a day later than expected (holiday rush or laziness from UPS)

lego dimensions (ps3)

once i get the goonies i should be set to doing the complete collection of every DLC in the game. 2.09% for 100% DLC

might make it a boss game tbh  there's a ton of content that keeps me going for days.

Edited by kingdrake2

20ijpd5.jpg

Couldnt resist. So many games in the PS3 sale I’ve always wanted to try out but never got around to buying. 

Edited by Charizarzar

119b4d808e415a612ca818e5b1bf29fd.jpg

Got this from the NA Holiday Sale for $1.83. 

life-is-strange-ps3-5-episodeos-midia-digital-codpsn-ptbr-D_NQ_NP_633193-MLB26550361181_122017-F.webp

Got this from the NA Holiday Sale for $6.51. 

Question: When I look at the download list I only see Episode 1. What's wrong?

4 hours ago, ee28max said:

life-is-strange-ps3-5-episodeos-midia-digital-codpsn-ptbr-D_NQ_NP_633193-MLB26550361181_122017-F.webp

Got this from the NA Holiday Sale for $6.51. 

Question: When I look at the download list I only see Episode 1. What's wrong?

You mean Life is Strange on PS3, right? I noticed that as well. It is supposed to be the whole game but the download section only lists Episode 1 for whatever reason. I haven't boot up the game myself but I hope the whole thing is included there.

Probably Episode 1 is just the base game and the rest of the episodes are then unlocked via add-ons? Haven't tried but I have seen something like that in other games.

13 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

You mean Life is Strange on PS3, right? I noticed that as well. It is supposed to be the whole game but the download section only lists Episode 1 for whatever reason. I haven't boot up the game myself but I hope the whole thing is included there.

Probably Episode 1 is just the base game and the rest of the episodes are then unlocked via add-ons? Haven't tried but I have seen something like that in other games.

Oh gosh, I thought I was the only one with that problem. I tried looking for similar threads about this and also searching it on Google, but had no luck. I was quite unsure to ask about it because I feared the outcome of me looking stupid for such a dumb question. Things only get weirder, but you have a point considering the fact that the content from the PSN Store clearly says "Complete Season", otherwise people would be outraged and demand their refunds. 

On another note, on the UK PSN Store, there is a season pass for Life is Strange (PS3) at 2.99 Pounds (forgive me, I have no idea where these symbols or special keys are on the keyboard on desktop. I would like to know :lol:). Do you think it would be ideal for someone who has no enough confidence about this to buy it, just in case? 

3 hours ago, ee28max said:

Oh gosh, I thought I was the only one with that problem. I tried looking for similar threads about this and also searching it on Google, but had no luck. I was quite unsure to ask about it because I feared the outcome of me looking stupid for such a dumb question. Things only get weirder, but you have a point considering the fact that the content from the PSN Store clearly says "Complete Season", otherwise people would be outraged and demand their refunds. 

On another note, on the UK PSN Store, there is a season pass for Life is Strange (PS3) at 2.99 Pounds (forgive me, I have no idea where these symbols or special keys are on the keyboard on desktop. I would like to know :lol:). Do you think it would be ideal for someone who has no enough confidence about this to buy it, just in case? 

Nah, don't worry. There are no dumb questions and I had the same doubt myself. I just went ahead and booted up the game this morning. After a 240 Mb update, I can confirm that the downloaded file only includes Episode 1. However, when inside the game and from the main menu, you can see that there is an option to go to the store to download the extra episodes. Once in the store, each of the invidual episodes (from 2 to 5), can be downloaded as an add-on for free. Each of them weighs between 1-2 Gb. So yeah, it is the full game only that the extra episodes needed to be downloaded on their own.

For the pound symbol (I'm learning myself as well lol)

Press the "Alt" key on your keyboard, and do not let go. While keep press "Alt", on your keyboard type the number "156", which is the number of the letter or symbol "£" in ASCII table.

It should result in something like this ---> £

As for if the game is a good deal, I wouldn't know. I haven't played it myself as to give a full recommendation on it but I do know it has some fairly positive opinions out there along with some mixed ones. It definitely looks apart from most games. For £2.99, it sounds pretty cheap. I would buy it if I was confident enough in trying out games that are outside the regular stuff we usually get :)

43 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Nah, don't worry. There are no dumb questions and I had the same doubt myself. I just went ahead and booted up the game this morning. After a 240 Mb update, I can confirm that the downloaded file only includes Episode 1. However, when inside the game and from the main menu, you can see that there is an option to go to the store to download the extra episodes. Once in the store, each of the invidual episodes (from 2 to 5), can be downloaded as an add-on for free. Each of them weighs between 1-2 Gb. So yeah, it is the full game only that the extra episodes needed to be downloaded on their own.

For the pound symbol (I'm learning myself as well lol)

It should result in something like this ---> £

As for if the game is a good deal, I wouldn't know. I haven't played it myself as to give a full recommendation on it but I do know it has some fairly positive opinions out there along with some mixed ones. It definitely looks apart from most games. For £2.99, it sounds pretty cheap. I would buy it if I was confident enough in trying out games that are outside the regular stuff we usually get :)

Thanks friend! No idea what I'd be doing or where I'd be if it weren't for your reply. Looks like there's nothing to be worried about anymore and I'm going to remove the season pass out of the wishlist for my UK account. Thanks once again. :) 

1 hour ago, Honor_Hand said:

As for if the game is a good deal, I wouldn't know

9 hours ago, ee28max said:

Do you think it would be ideal for someone who has no enough confidence about this to buy it, just in case?

I played life is Strange courtesy of ps plus and I enjoyed it so much that I made it my 75th. 

Go for it! I recommend it. Though, you might find that some of the dialogues can be cringey or that the character's actions are just really stupid but they're supposed to be your typical teenagers so.. :P