Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/ps3-games-bundle-lot-85-Games-No-Sports-All-Complete-Good-Condition-Or-Better-/254201303394?_trksid=p2047675.m43663.l10137&nordt=true&rt=nc&orig_cvip=true

I have to say I love Ebay because I find things like this. This is the most recent item i bought and there are 85 games averaging out to $3.80 per game. There's some pretty good games in here as well.

On 4/22/2019 at 4:11 PM, Ghanupher said:

Here are my latest additions. Happy to finally find a brand new and sealed copy of White Knight Chronicles.

And Guardians of Middle-Earth is also brand new and sealed! For collecting purposes only, this I consider being a great find.

PS: Don't get spooked about the $600 tag on Guardians. That's the value in AR$ (Argentine pesos), which equals USD 15,00.

9bYKzx3.jpg

Are the servers still up for guardians?

• Like 1

I never usually look at the store on the PS3, but I had a browse through it this month as a number of Vita titles were on sale. Ended up picking up a bunch of PS3 games as a result.

• Dead Space 2 (Super Bundle)
  • Dead Space 3
  • Mass Effect Trilogy
  • Prince of Persia
  • Prince of Persia Trilogy
  • Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
  • Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 (Gold Edition)
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy HD

Not sure when I'll get around to playing any of these games, but I look forward to revisiting Pandora Tomorrow from the Splinter Cell collection the most. Never did manage to beat the game when I was younger..

• Like 1

On 2019. 04. 26. at 2:38 AM, Tomthehitman91 said:

So I keep adding to the PS3 collection from good old ebay! Only paid £5 for these.

https://i.imgur.com/SbFUn16.jpg

Why is your Uncharted 2 side cover in black when mine is brown? Looks way cooler with black and the snow on the top

1 hour ago, KainDMD said:

Why is your Uncharted 2 side cover in black when mine is brown? Looks way cooler with black and the snow on the top

I'm not too sure tbh with you, looking into it I think that it could be a cover that has been printed by CEX and not the original cover as I can't find any like mine online.

• Like 1

On 19/05/2019 at 8:57 AM, ShonenCat said:

Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition, the super uncommon black label copy ;) Seemed like a good time to pick this up, because MK11 looks like a total train wreck.

347guom.jpg

Not so uncommon over here on EU, i see plenty of copies of the black label Komplete Edition, not sure if there is a platinum or essentials version of that tbh , but it appears to be there on NA , the cover looks a bit messy with all those logos and sidebars at the top ?

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

That first Project Diva F is only physical exclusive to Japan ? I got F2nd for PS3 and the cartridge of F2nd for Vita .

Hmm, well i did look for it now, and found one >>>> https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-F/dp/B00DCQ5A40/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=project+diva+F&qid=1558619410&s=videogames&sr=1-3

at first i also thought that first Physical entry was exclusive to JP, but it seems it isn't? ;d Pretty pricey for this though, got mine for just £9.21.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DEsIx_KaerO said:

Hmm, well i did look for it now, and found one >>>> https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-F/dp/B00DCQ5A40/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=project+diva+F&qid=1558619410&s=videogames&sr=1-3

at first i also thought that first Physical entry was exclusive to JP, but it seems it isn't? ;d Pretty pricey for this though, got mine for just £9.21.

so it was release on NA afterwards , interesting :) Thanks for sharing that info , it's quite pricey , for sure . I already have it digitally on PS3 , so not really looking to spend that much on physical tbh . 

Edited by Sigma999