Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

1 of 2 for this month

Cars Race O Rama (ps3) going to start this after lego the incredibles to make sure the game works it shouldn't effect my backlog as i still have a few more games after this one before i have to start the long one.

the one coming soon is supposed to be my first international plat when i finish it.

Edited by lordguwa

game 2 of 2 for this month or should i say last month (very late arrival)

sega megadrive ultimate collection EU (ps3)

going to start this one after rainbow skies just had to play to make sure it works. there's a limited return window on broken stuff.

it has the same trophy list as america ftw.

Edited by lordguwa

On 4/29/2019 at 2:27 PM, Honor_Hand said:

8lyb08F.jpg

37ZdlAW.jpg

Got a couple of PS3 games to play with my friends. It always feels nice to add games to your collection, no matter how old they are. Bought these ones from eStarland's website and despite being used, they arrived in a complete and excellent-to-very-good condition. Will most likely shop from them again. :)

I was unfamiliar with eStarland.  Cool site!  Thanks for the tip!

• Like 2

On 29/5/2019 at 5:54 AM, TugaSonic said:

My newest additions.

CVhchQo.jpg

Wanted to get a game that would last me a long time to beat and since my brother bought FFXIII-2 a long time ago but never bought FFXIII and I Iike the Fallout games decided to get these two.

Does the Fallout 3 include the DLC content on the disc? Im interested in getting one

On 5/27/2019 at 3:27 AM, Gommes_ said:

Gran Turismo 5 isn’t obtainable because the online is shut down. But I suppose you bought that because you want to try out a driving simulator. 

Lollipop Chainsaw is pretty interesting. Can’t buy digitally. Splatterhouse is the same way too. Kinda want to play that.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 2

On 16.6.2019 at 3:44 AM, Spaz said:

Gran Turismo 5 isn’t obtainable because the online is shut down. But I suppose you bought that because you want to try out a driving simulator. 

Lollipop Chainsaw is pretty interesting. Can’t buy digitally. Splatterhouse is the same way too. Kinda want to play that.

Well, the last Gran Turismo I've played was 4 and I really liked it, even though I am not a huge racing fan. I just want to see how the series has changed. I also bought part 6 for cheap.

Lollipop looks so weird that I just had to buy it. And it is from Suda 51 who has some sort of hype following which I never got. Better said I wanna see what all the buzz is about. That's why I got No More Heroes as well. I did play Splatterhouse and kinda liked it. Not a groundbreaking game but fun.