Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

4 hours ago, Gommes_ said:

Well, the last Gran Turismo I've played was 4 and I really liked it, even though I am not a huge racing fan. I just want to see how the series has changed. I also bought part 6 for cheap.

Lollipop looks so weird that I just had to buy it. And it is from Suda 51 who has some sort of hype following which I never got. Better said I wanna see what all the buzz is about. That's why I got No More Heroes as well. I did play Splatterhouse and kinda liked it. Not a groundbreaking game but fun.

Honestly I’m just not into the new mainstream PS4 stuff. It’s gotten homogenized with a lot of games feeling the same anymore with the same HBO drama that I’m pretty fed up with at this point. 

Really says something when Dante’s Inferno, Vanquish, Bayonetta, Splatterhouse and Castlevania: Lord of Shadow all excite me more than the bigger stuff coming out today. 

Ubisoft just gives me reason not to buy their crap with their Season Passes, microtransactions, preorder bonuses, practically all the shit in today’s mainstream gaming. Bethesda is starting to head this direction too. Sony’s games are feeling more like each other than something different. 

The PS3 generation had more creativity and innovation.

• Like 3

smurfs 2 (ps3)

back to the future the game (ps3)

arrived in the mail a few days early. still haven't tested them but going to give those sellers 5 stars if they work (these 2 games are next up on my backlog in that order).

smurfs 2 was chosen due to a unfortunate circumstance years ago when i couldn't afford the game through psn in december cant remember the year.

On 19/06/2019 at 2:11 AM, Z1MZUM said:

Played on 360, really is a unique game and I loved it.

i keep hearing polarizing opinions about this JRPG , some really like it , others find it rather boring to play. However , almost all agreed that the OST and artstyle is quite remarkable. 

I’m curious is everyone here buying used? I’m wanting to buy PS3 games but new is often hard to find. What’s the general condition of used as I’ve never bought used in my life. Also where is best to buy in the UK eBay or cex

On 7/3/2019 at 8:04 PM, KIERONOO said:

I’m curious is everyone here buying used? I’m wanting to buy PS3 games but new is often hard to find. What’s the general condition of used as I’ve never bought used in my life. Also where is best to buy in the UK eBay or cex

Quality is mostly good never had problems with used discs, however some cases are scratched. I also buy from UK and find the best prices on amazon co uk.

On 3.7.2019 at 7:04 PM, KIERONOO said:

I am now in a serious state of collecting PS3 games and I usually buy them used from many different sites. I also bought brand new cases to replace the ones the discs come in, cause they can be scratched and damaged. However this is not the case for the discs itself, since they are pretty much resistant to scratches.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

I am now in a serious state of collecting PS3 games and I usually buy them used from many different sites. I also bought brand new cases to replace the ones the discs come in, cause they can be scratched and damaged. However this is not the case for the discs itself, since they are pretty much resistant to scratches.

I always buy used. I have about 150 now and they are mostly in such good shape that I rarely even check them anymore before buying. That bit me in the butt a couple of months ago when I bought WRC 5, Farming Simulator and Rapala Fishing Frenzy at a second hand fair. When I got home, all three of them appeared to have been used as beer coasters at the Munich Oktoberfest. :( Either that, or someone put them on their grinding wheel.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 2