mumpel

Post Your Newest PS3 Game

4,543 posts in this topic

71oru1OJJiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Silent Hill 2. Recommended by a gamer friend who has never steered me wrong.

You guys keep getting me in a nostalgia mood... alas, I no longer own a PS3. I can live with it. Or rather, without it 🤔

On 25/07/2019 at 6:49 AM, Sifferino said:

You guys keep getting me in a nostalgia mood... alas, I no longer own a PS3. I can live with it. Or rather, without it 🤔

I too don't own a PS3 anymore , it got broken but i still keep getting soem games i want to my collctino if i can get them at good price until i get a new PS3

Got this PS3 game recently , Killzone 2 Limited Edition Collector's Box

cCJYFrw.jpg

On 7/24/2019 at 9:02 AM, wildwildwest said:

71oru1OJJiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Silent Hill 2. Recommended by a gamer friend who has never steered me wrong.

I actually really like these 2 on the PS3, however there is allot of hate out there.

I think the last ps3 game I bought was the digital version of Persona 4 Arena. Still haven't played it.

I've already played through the PS+ offered P4A Ultimax, so this should fill in some story beats I'm missing.

EA1dVIZWwAEY1C6?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Not much to look at, but they was cheap and I can not pass up on a copy of Resistance. Think I have a problem that is my 7th copy...

I got these while I was on vacation..

Spoiler

my_new_ps3_games_by_crystal__starsign_dd

I already started Rune Factory a while ago, but I'm not starting the other two for awhile. I want to finish KH I.5's collection before starting II.5 and I want to finish one of my other Disgaea games before starting Absence of Justice.  

i bought the 2nd in the arland trilogy:

atelier totori: the adventurer of arland (this one was pricier than the first) might just complete the set. plus version are separate from the rest.

should of said something a week ago but just remembered now to post this.

will find the time to complete the set. 1st game is a put off since you need a perfect run. there's guides that help how to plan route maybe it won't be so bad someday (could also use save states) via cloud.

Edited by lordguwa

A better lot of games finally found Doom 3 complete and the others was just to cheap to pass up on.EBUkrDvXsAEsCL1?format=jpg&name=4096x409

18 hours ago, Ilzaki said:

NNyMcdF.png

Was a little worried when I saw the Pegi16 in the corner.  But Playstation 3 doesn't care about regions.  I've been wanting to play this again for awhile.  I played it on my old roommates XBox.  I got 19/35 Achievables with 460 Points.  XIII-2 was my first platinum.  And I have Lightning Returns as well.  So thinking about doing this and finishing the trilogy.  But that Treasure Hunter trophy.

What version is that? Guessing an EU version but is it a limited edition or? The cover art looks much nicer than the standard Lightning-on-white cover...

56 minutes ago, iceblade997 said:

What version is that? Guessing an EU version but is it a limited edition or? The cover art looks much nicer than the standard Lightning-on-white cover...

It's a cardboard sleeve.  The actual game case is that Lightning on-white cover.

On 8/14/2019 at 2:50 PM, TOTALFILM said:

BB9241654E1CE4351D59CBCA9A6FB840811BB8F66ABB44C587CEDB15141DE07B9D842550EA78F875

Oooh, I've never seen that Codex Edition before. That's an interesting box.

Aliens Vs. Predator Hunter Edition, been waiting to find this for a good price new and finally did. one of my favorite games of last generation.ECbvq62WwAAldVR?format=jpg&name=4096x409ECbvq63XUAACFe-?format=jpg&name=4096x409ECbvq62XsAAkf4W?format=jpg&name=4096x409