Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

18 hours ago, Ilzaki said:

NNyMcdF.png

Was a little worried when I saw the Pegi16 in the corner.  But Playstation 3 doesn't care about regions.  I've been wanting to play this again for awhile.  I played it on my old roommates XBox.  I got 19/35 Achievables with 460 Points.  XIII-2 was my first platinum.  And I have Lightning Returns as well.  So thinking about doing this and finishing the trilogy.  But that Treasure Hunter trophy.

What version is that? Guessing an EU version but is it a limited edition or? The cover art looks much nicer than the standard Lightning-on-white cover...

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, iceblade997 said:

What version is that? Guessing an EU version but is it a limited edition or? The cover art looks much nicer than the standard Lightning-on-white cover...

It's a cardboard sleeve.  The actual game case is that Lightning on-white cover.

• Like 1

No fancy pictures since I bought all of these digital I've got to say I think I bought more PS3 games this year so far than I did PS4 games. 

- Borderlands GOTY (PS3)

The only reason I bought this is because my original copy didn't come with the DLC. Since the seasonpass is still around €25 I couldn't pass up on €8.99 for the GOTY edition, cheapest way to get all the DLC

- Hydrophobia

Never heard of this title before. It something to do with fear of water I guess. Too cheap not to buy at €1.49 :P

- Killer is Dead

I've always wanted this game purely for the way it looks. The times I did come across a physical copy, the price was always a little too high. 

Nothing crazy just, too much. I know nothing about this game only that it looks cool. I think it was €5.99

• Like 2

On 8/8/2019 at 1:36 PM, Gommes_ said:

48489540627_9816761704_b.jpg

Never cared about Star Wars but I just recently saw the gameplay and it looked really good! I already own Tales of Xillia as a digital version but since I want to collect many (great) games for the PS3 I had to get it physical. I've also never played part 2 so this version made the best impression ;)

3D Dot Game Heroes is kinda hard to get but it was praised a lot, so I wanted to check that out. El Shaddai just looks weird enough to give it a try.

Wow that Tales Of Xilia 1 & 2 bundle looks really good, I didn't know you can get the bundle in a physical version, might as well look for it on amazon  :awesome:

• Like 3

Risultati immagini per Killer is dead

Noticed it was on Sale thanks to Neospoon up here and so i got it right away!

It's a game i wanted, i mean after Playing "Let It Die" on Ps4 i honestly Want every single Gungho/Grasshoper Game since well i have 2k Hours and going up in LiD that should say how much i like it :awesome: 

Anyway so this is a start, killer is dead! Looks really fun from the Gameplay, and it's from Suda which i don't like him for the Exclusivity of NMH3 (At leats it was like 1 year stuff then fair, i'll wait no problem but so far nope, only switch, thanks Suda, nice move especially with the Spin off coming to Pc and Ps4 next weeks...) but he does good games indeed so i'm curious to play it.

Boy i would love to find Lollipop Chainsaw at a human price and not paying 40+ € for it and most of time even used at that price.... 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Boy i would love to find Lollipop Chainsaw at a human price and not paying 40+ € for it and most of time even used at that price.... 

Same for my fascination with the rare game Afrika, or even ever finding a copy of the WoO sprintcar game for PS3. Some day....