Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

Technically it’s not “New” it’s a replacement copy because my first copy I bought a year ago I just got around to playing and it doesn’t work, so had to buy a new copy. 

When it worked, once the disc read. It worked fine but it didn’t want to read suddenly again.

E827-CA91-B386-4-F02-8-B0-F-B7576545021-

• Like 2

On 10/4/2019 at 10:41 PM, IceSoul21 said:

When it  comes to physical games, only this one:

lcohAZ2.jpeg

If you check my PSN profile, you'll see I've played the game, but that copy was from a friend, so I decided to get my own since I liked the game.

I also downloaded Resident Evil 0 & Tomb Raider when they were on sale a while ago.

Black Ops had such a great campaign! Be mindful if you did the username change, your stats and codpoints will be reset.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Reinachii- said:

I bought Neverdead!

I swear...no one owns this,

I found for ¥399, 4$?

How is it? It got bad reviews but it seems it's a niche game not aimed for everyone. How's it doing compared to Shadow of the Damned or Lollipop Chainsaw for example? I see it for 5-8€ in some local e-shops.

Bought Yakuza Dead Souls brand new for 8€ to complete my PS3 Ryu Ga Gotoku collection. Now I'm awaiting physical release of remasters. And hopefully Ishin and Kenzan games get translated at some point so that we get all the Yakuzas in the west (let's ignore Kurohyo). Remaster/remake of this one wouldn't hurt either, heard it has terrible fps issues.

yakuza-dead-souls-ps3-203931.jpg

Edited by Terminus124
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Terminus124 said:

How is it? It got bad reviews but it seems it's a niche game not aimed for everyone. How's it doing compared to Shadow of the Damned or Lollipop Chainsaw for example? I see it for 5-8€ in some local e-shops.

Its not the best game, but its not the worst.. 

I prefer lollipop, but its on par with shadows.

I havent played enough to give a good review though.

• Like 1

On 26/10/2019 at 10:59 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

Black Ops had such a great campaign! Be mindful if you did the username change, your stats and codpoints will be reset.

Yeah, I never played any CoD before and I really liked the campaign BO had, even though I rushed through it, so, whenever I feel like playing it, I'll take my time with it.

I didn't do any changes to my username or anything, so I guess I'm safe ?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IceSoul21 said:

I didn't do any changes to my username or anything, so I guess I'm safe

Yes, you should be safe then. Just be aware that multiplayer will be modded (though not as much as BO2/W@W), and that people will have god mode classes on.