Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

On 2/12/2019 at 2:36 AM, iceblade997 said:

It's a really good game. Try not to read too much about it - just play it for yourself. I replayed it a few months ago after having beaten it a few years ago and it still holds up pretty well. Definitely worth a playthrough and it's not all that long either. 

Don't worry. I remember skipping most of that video when I watched it years ago. The only thing I remember is what they say about the ending being unexpected and all that.

4 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

I've had good luck purchasing from this site, too.  The pre-owned games I received looked like they were pulled right from the shelf at launch day.

Totally. All games come super clean, with next to no scratches whatsoever and rewrapped in that transparent foil thing. Like new, pretty much. ?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 31-12-2019 at 6:57 PM, IntroPhenom said:

Wasn't aware of this one until the other day, but was intrigued by the game play and the supposed rarity, so I splurged for a post-Xmas holiday gift for myself.  The box needs a little Goo Gone to remove some sticker residue, but it's in otherwise great condition, complete with manual.  Game purchased at Lukie Games.

Great! How much did you pay for it if I may ask? It's been on my wish list for a while but incredibly rare here.

On 1/12/2020 at 11:30 AM, pinkrobot_pb said:

Great! How much did you pay for it if I may ask? It's been on my wish list for a while but incredibly rare here.

I paid around $73.00, if I remember correctly.  I didn't see a single complete copy on eBay, save one that had a custom jewel case.  Lukie Games was stumbled upon while doing some Google searching.

Edited by IntroPhenom
  • Like 2

I bought a PS3 yesterday from a friend, and with 60 Euro I bought the following games.

God of War: Collection

Gor of War III

Metal Gear Solid: Collection

Metal Gear Solid 4

Metal Gear Solid V

Assassin's Creed III

Gran Turismo 6

And the next PSONE classics

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (I wanted to replay it after the announcement of RE3 Remake, because it was my absolute favorite)

Metal Gear Solid (As you have noticed, I purchased all of Metal Gear Solid games)

Edited by BlackSnake1435
  • Like 3