Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

On 13/01/2020 at 4:48 PM, IntroPhenom said:

I paid around $73.00, if I remember correctly.  I didn't see a single complete copy on eBay, save one that had a custom jewel case.  Lukie Games was stumbled upon while doing some Google searching.

Wow! I really consider myself lucky to have found a sealed US version for 40 € on eBay during the 2018 summer holidays which is always the best time to make deals right there as I was the only bidder for it. I also got a Lollipop Chainsaw sealed French version around the same time for 20 € if I remember correctly.

As for the addition, there it is.

V2.jpg

Edited by JeromeSpree
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2020 at 4:50 PM, Deceptrox said:

After several attempts, I was finally able to get a copy of this one:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFiGZv3mJYxnQ7S_2hUdN

I actually got the wrong version:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFNiVghn7kMeAOamZV1Mc

Looks like I need to buy the DLC ...again, from either the Japanese or the Hong Kong Store being the latter the better choice. I don't feel like it ...yet. Hopefully I'll get the right version next time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Deceptrox said:

I actually got the wrong version:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFNiVghn7kMeAOamZV1Mc

Looks like I need to buy the DLC ...again, from either the Japanese or the Hong Kong Store being the latter the better choice. I don't feel like it ...yet. Hopefully I'll get the right version next time.

Lmao I did the same mistake a few years ago, the fucked up part is the 3 dlcs needed for the 100% cost just a bit over 1000 yen (1152) so you can't even just buy the 1000 yen (like 12 dollars) card and be over with it, you have to either buy 2 of the 1000 yen cards (25 dollars) or a 3000 yen card (30 dollars), and I don't wanna spend fucking 25 dollars for dlc dammit ? (hong kong store is the same btw still goes over the 80 hkd limit so you have to spend about the same in there too)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, panikooooos said:

Lmao I did the same mistake a few years ago, the fucked up part is the 3 dlcs needed for the 100% cost just a bit over 1000 yen (1152) so you can't even just buy the 1000 yen (like 12 dollars) card and be over with it, you have to either buy 2 of the 1000 yen cards (25 dollars) or a 3000 yen card (30 dollars), and I don't wanna spend fucking 25 dollars for dlc dammit 1f62c.png (hong kong store is the same btw still goes over the 80 hkd limit so you have to spend about the same in there too)

Yeah. The brightside is that I can also buy The Coma Recut which has a plat unlike western trophy lists.

The seller only has the disc that's why I didn't notice it was from another version until I couldn't find the dlc and saw the "for Japan only"print on the disc.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kanzenchaos said:

I'm pretty sure it's a lineup that was only released in Brazil after Sony started manufacturing games locally.

It seems so, just never saw a edition like that for PS3,  in here is just platinum and essentials like the rest of the world.

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 2