LeeMcD-

Post Your Newest PS3 Game

4,902 posts in this topic

On 3/31/2020 at 9:17 AM, Todd Coward said:

Is this a Panasonic Q underneath the Switch game? I'm jealous. Always wanted that sexy beast back in the day.

Yes it is :) I got it back near release, so I got it for a good price also back then. 

GoT.jpg

GoTPs3.jpg

Picked this up recently, never knew there was another Game of Thrones game, other than the Telltale series. 😯 Been playing it the last few nights, the combat is okay but the storyline is what keeps me interested.

On 4/2/2020 at 0:19 PM, paultje118 said:

Owyeah .. question. Does the PS Store still have sales on there PSN or digital games?

Use PSPrices to track discounts for digital games. 

On 4/7/2020 at 9:56 AM, Santa said:

gamezedk16.jpg

Do you know what's included in that 100% uncut KOA?  More content, or possibly the DLC?

3 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

Do you know what's included in that 100% uncut KOA?  More content, or possibly the DLC?

"100% uncut" was only relevant for the German market because back in the day, many games were released with reduced violence. "100% uncut" just states that the game was not toned down. The DLC, however, has to be purchased separately for a premium:

Spoiler

screencapture-store-pe7jjf.png

I took my last ps3 game in early 2019. Lollipop Chainsaw [Asian version].
Spoiler

Lollipop-Chain-Saw-asia.jpg

I bought Murdered: Soul Suspect a couple months back when it was on sale for $0.99. Still haven't played it, but it was a steal so I just thought 'might as well 😉.'

Splinter Cell HD Trilogy and Splinter Cell: Blacklist.

Splinter Cell - Awesome

Pandora Tomorrow - Ok except the frame rate, deaths and alarms. 

Chaos Theory - Best in the series and one of the greatest stealth games of all time.

Blacklist - Will be ok but Ironside isn't in it to voice Sam Fisher.

I'm trying to wind down my PS3 purchases, but I couldn't resist these in a '2 for £3' deal.. 😅

81bPZDpbe0L._AC_SX342_.jpg.61ZQ+-BVE4L._AC_SX342_.jpg

Edited by iXanon
Images fixed

Lego Hobbit.  Legos games are great even if you're up in age.  Helps Free the mind.

Edited by kfree7

3ffbf6dae7a0dcc8b470237d4eee7fa715901747

Last time I can buy a physical PS3 game I like/want in a store or web store in this case since I would have to look for someone sells physical only PS3 game like Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 1 and Bleach: Soul Resurrección to name a few.

L526d07.png

I haven't played anything on the PS3 for a long time, so i thought now it would the time to do so. Starting with this. I platinumed the PS4 version a few years ago, and i'm hungry for some nostalgia.

On 10.3.2020 at 0:03 AM, Corrosivescott said:

When you find a gut trying to sell batman for $3 each and you offer him $20 for all... who knows what I end up doing with these, but hay I got my a lot of batman's lola101izn8uil41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Since those all are brand new, you could use them as replacement cases for your existing games if you can't find anyone to buy them