LeeMcD-

Post Your Newest PS3 Game

4,826 posts in this topic

On 10.3.2020 at 0:03 AM, Corrosivescott said:

When you find a gut trying to sell batman for $3 each and you offer him $20 for all... who knows what I end up doing with these, but hay I got my a lot of batman's lola101izn8uil41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Since those all are brand new, you could use them as replacement cases for your existing games if you can't find anyone to buy them

ME3.jpg

Time to see if my ME1 and ME2 choices have come back to bite me.  

Grand Theft Auto IV

Episodes From Liberty City

I got these absolute gems dirt cheap. Now it's time to go down memory lane (completed them on xbox360 back in the day), and hunt some trophies.

Purchased Prince Of Persia trilogy, Fear 3, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, X-Men: Destiny. I actually spent £130 on a new PS3 just so I can play these games. I've also played some MW2/Black Ops on the side for nostalgia. 

Edited by ExplicitJAP

My newest PS3 games are CoD MW2 and 3, GTA IV and XCOM EU USA version for trophy cleanup reasons. My next and I hope last physical game for PS3 will be CoD BOII (luckily i've got the league trophy, not so lucky is that I hate black ops games, zombie mode, and the DLC are fucking expensive...)

I recently picked up Tales of Xillia, and can't wait to dive into another Tales of game!!!!

7 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

games2.jpg

This is a selection of the games I got in the past few weeks. All very sweet deals. I ordered NASCAR Inside Line from Canada and it took 2,5 months to get to me, but it's finally here and I might still have a shot at the online trophies.

Also very pleased with finally having Lollipop Chainsaw at a decent price.

Is the Minecraft: Story Mode still playable?  There was a bunch of chit chat not too long ago regarding these two Telltale games, and how downloads would soon (at the time) be unavailable, and I can't remember which discs had all of the episodes on them directly, or if the episodes had to be downloaded.

19 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Is the Minecraft: Story Mode still playable?  There was a bunch of chit chat not too long ago regarding these two Telltale games, and how downloads would soon (at the time) be unavailable, and I can't remember which discs had all of the episodes on them directly, or if the episodes had to be downloaded.

afaik, the only way to get 100% if you don't have the game, is to get Complete Adventure version that has all DLC's on disc (the version that pinkrobot bought).

Anyway, here's my pickups

IMG_20200721_170512.jpg

40 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

I had no idea about that. It was a package deal that also had the regular Minecraft, WRC 4, Skate 3 and some other stuff, so I did not really pay attention to it a lot yet. It would be awesome if I bought just the right version to be able to 100% it, I will check it out soon and post back here :)

On 22.7.2020 at 6:13 AM, Balderiver said:

Got this yesterday at local Gamestore.

😁

Hide contents

72lqdtp.jpg

I hope you're not going to platinum these? :D  Good games btw!

16 hours ago, RockmanX37 said:

Tomb Raider Trilogy!

Hide contents

2JWwV7s.jpg

Oh nice, didnt know that there is a triology of that to buy on disc!

My newest game is Battlefield 4