Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

• 2 weeks later...

My newest PS3 games are CoD MW2 and 3, GTA IV and XCOM EU USA version for trophy cleanup reasons. My next and I hope last physical game for PS3 will be CoD BOII (luckily i've got the league trophy, not so lucky is that I hate black ops games, zombie mode, and the DLC are fucking expensive...)

7 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

games2.jpg

This is a selection of the games I got in the past few weeks. All very sweet deals. I ordered NASCAR Inside Line from Canada and it took 2,5 months to get to me, but it's finally here and I might still have a shot at the online trophies.

Also very pleased with finally having Lollipop Chainsaw at a decent price.

Is the Minecraft: Story Mode still playable?  There was a bunch of chit chat not too long ago regarding these two Telltale games, and how downloads would soon (at the time) be unavailable, and I can't remember which discs had all of the episodes on them directly, or if the episodes had to be downloaded.

19 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Is the Minecraft: Story Mode still playable?  There was a bunch of chit chat not too long ago regarding these two Telltale games, and how downloads would soon (at the time) be unavailable, and I can't remember which discs had all of the episodes on them directly, or if the episodes had to be downloaded.

afaik, the only way to get 100% if you don't have the game, is to get Complete Adventure version that has all DLC's on disc (the version that pinkrobot bought).

Anyway, here's my pickups

IMG_20200721_170512.jpg

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

I had no idea about that. It was a package deal that also had the regular Minecraft, WRC 4, Skate 3 and some other stuff, so I did not really pay attention to it a lot yet. It would be awesome if I bought just the right version to be able to 100% it, I will check it out soon and post back here :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...