Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

IMG-20200904-191010.jpg

Picked all these up for around 2 bucks each, pretty good deal imo! FF XIII basically looks brand new, the others look good too. Unfortunately my PS3 won't read Oblivion, so I guess I gotta pick up another copy for 2 bucks lmao. At least it's a nice copy to look at haha. I'll go for the GOTY edition now though, gotta get some variety in my shelf!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered two games just recently. Both of these cost me an arm and a leg. I wouldn’t recommend this, whatsoever.

This one is arriving next week. This is the only title with online trophies, so that’s gonna be fun. 

71C314i7kzL._SX466_.jpg

This one arrived just recently and I’m already done with it. I left one trophy for plat. Expert Mode and the challenges were a little more than I bargained with, but overall really easy.

71o3-Pwj7TL._SL1000_.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/28/2020 at 11:49 AM, Jigsy1 said:

Secondhand copy at a reasonable price. Decided to get it before it becomes an insanely priced, incredibly rare collectors item (maybe).

818oj75zZsL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Out of curiosity how much did you pay? I noticed some Japanese PS3 exclusives have been going up in recent years.

11 hours ago, Seraphim_Rez said:

Out of curiosity how much did you pay? I noticed some Japanese PS3 exclusives have been going up in recent years.

Around £39. Brand new when it was available was like, £70, and newer copies are like, £130ish now.

• Like 1

I hate crossposting thus I'll simply post everything here.

Spoiler

img_0547n9k05.jpg

Spoiler

img_0548ygk9k.jpg

Spoiler

img_05491ejqd.jpg

My budget was pretty small this time so my selection was both cheap and short. With the exception of Borderlands 3, all games are pre-owned. The PS2 games are the first step in building a real game collection. I picked games I was obsessed with in my twenties. More will come in the future.

The two 360 games make a return. I've sold these games earlier this year. Both games are amongst my favorite games of all time and have to be in my collection. And they can both be played on Xbox One.

As for the PS3 titles, first goal was to complete a franchise. With God of War III and the newest game already in my claws, this purchase makes it complete - technically. The original versions (PS2 and PSP) will follow soon. LPB2 is a fucking mess. Read here. 'nuff said.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Faaip de Oiad said:

I hate crossposting thus I'll simply post everything here.

Hide contents

img_0547n9k05.jpg

Hide contents

img_0548ygk9k.jpg

Hide contents

img_05491ejqd.jpg

My budget was pretty small this time so my selection was both cheap and short. With the exception of Borderlands 3, all games are pre-owned. The PS2 games are the first step in building a real game collection. I picked games I was obsessed with in my twenties. More will come in the future.

The two 360 games make a return. I've sold these games earlier this year. Both games are amongst my favorite games of all time and have to be in my collection. And they can both be played on Xbox One.

As for the PS3 titles, first goal was to complete a franchise. With God of War III and the newest game already in my claws, this purchase makes it complete - technically. The original versions (PS2 and PSP) will follow soon. LPB2 is a fucking mess. Read here. 'nuff said.

God of War 1 & 2 were basically must have games for the PS2 back in the day. PS3 versions offer good framerate and are still fun to play. Except for Challenge #10 in God of War 1, hate it with a burning passion. 

I wouldn’t bother with LBP2 at this point unless you were on it purely for fun. 

The rest of your selection is good. Especially Oblivion, back before Bethesda became too full of their own shit.

Edited by Spaz

17 hours ago, Spaz said:

I wouldn’t bother with LBP2 at this point unless you were on it purely for fun.

I'm aiming at complete franchise collections - especially Sony exclusives. LittleBigPlanet is a good way to start off. Only three main games, all of them dirt cheap. Other franchises I want to own are Soulcalibur, Tekken, Dead or Alive, Uncharted, Resistance, Killzone, Ridge Racer, Forza, Burnout, Borderlands, Gran Turismo, and Project Gotham Racing. There are franchises like Final Fantasy, F-Zero, Fallout or Zelda, which are dear to my heart, but are basically bottomless pits for spending money. I'm not willing to pay over 50 bucks for a used copy of F-Zero GX.

Edited by Faaip de Oiad

I recently ordered a copy of Rayman Origins that has this trophy list. Normally I prefer buying digital, but this trophy list is physical only and I really want to have every single Rayman platinum (this is the last one for now, unless Origins and/or Legends gets a PS5 remaster)

Edited by ElevExplorer64

Xblaze Code: Embryo (ps3)

decided to buy this when i was getting some new shirts. might be one more later this month. depends on finances later on. 

last month couldn't get anything used due to big in japan sale (completely worth it).

Edited by kingdrake2

• 2 weeks later...