Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

On 1/30/2021 at 4:52 AM, Jowahh said:

Managed to get my very first PS3 game! Found this at a very low price on FB :)
I had a 360 when this gen was relevant I'm planning to get some titles back on PS3 as well!

TodUmcH.jpg

Nooooo!! You should have taken the picture when the time was 13:02!!

• Like 4

I didn't think I'd be getting any more PS3 games, but I noticed 365games had new copies of Way of the Samurai 4 in stock for some reason. It's been a series I've been slightly interested in for a while, but the high price of WotS4 kinda turned me off. £25 for a brand new copy isn't bad though, especially when I usually see it go for £30-40+ used. It arrived super quick too, and was indeed factory sealed with the PS3 tear strip.

Decided to go ahead and order a few more PS3 games off ebay, all used since I can't find them new any more: Way of the Samurai 3, Armored Core 4 and Armored Core: For Answer. All CiB, apparently. Including WotS4, I got them all for about £50-ish, not too bad. Just hope the games turn out to be in decent condition, been burned on some games from eBay before that claim they're in "very good/like new" condition and then they turn up in a used pizza box with a giant gash on the disc and several other scratches (yes, this actually happened once. Wish I actually was just exaggerating for once).

It's my birthday month and I thought I might as well treat myself to some old-ish games I've always been a bit interested in. Really can't think of anything else on PS3 I don't already have that I might want though, aside from Afrika but that's way too expensive nowadays for my liking, especially since I'm not super interested in it.

Looking forward to playing these at some point, even though I've heard mixed things about them. The Armored Cores definitely won't be high priority for me since they don't have trophies, and while the games are good dumb fun they're honestly kinda bad tbh (played 5, Verdict Day and one of the PS2 games). Was hoping to finish off my main PS3 backlog (aka, actual PS3 games and not including the PS1 and PS2 classics I still have to play. Also not including games I've dropped or know I'll never play) this year or next, hopefully I'll still be able to. These aren't particularly long games I don't think, and I likely won't bother to platinum the WotS games anyway.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AwkwardFantasy said:

technically not a ps3 game, but the last thing i bought for my ps3 was Vib Ribbon,
I do have a ps1, but didn't fancy paying the price for a ps1 copy just yet.

I have that steelbook too!
I love your lucky star figure btw.

She is a really cutie and lovely char and figure, for sure <3

I'm glad you like her :D

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 2